Recently Purchased (7 Viewers)

Endtroducing...DJ Shadow LP

46c8775b87420d19e8a34221995dfae068531ba2.jpg

i was what's left of that shop last year...

bought a lot of stuff over the past month but Container by Lackluster is currently playing in the background. LP from 2000. never heard of him until Donal Dineen's 2XFM show last sunday. Really sweet melodic electronic album. bought from discogs for 11 euro incl. p&p. great album. will definitely be checking out more of his stuff. some dude from finland. Hope Dineen gets a regular 5 day a week slot somewhere soon. Hugely missed but great to have back through some medium (be it only a couple of hours a week) nonetheless.

That Donal Dineen almost singlehandedly created Lackluster in Ireland, -- apart from some help with Tower Records spinning Container endlessly for a week or two, I gather.

I just recently saw Donal Dineen did a "Sunken Treasure" feature for The Irish Times for Container, and that was real swell, getting to read it.

Anyone know if there's an address I could send some of my new records to? I never got to meet Donal Dineen while in Ireland - which was so weird. I have about 8 albums to send to him.

That Donal Dineen almost singlehandedly created Lackluster in Ireland, -- apart from some help with Tower Records spinning Container endlessly for a week or two, I gather.

I just recently saw Donal Dineen did a "Sunken Treasure" feature for The Irish Times for Container, and that was real swell, getting to read it.

Anyone know if there's an address I could send some of my new records to? I never got to meet Donal Dineen while in Ireland - which was so weird. I have about 8 albums to send to him.

he's pretty active on twitter. mainly posting photos from instagram but I'm sure you'll get hold of him through that. someone here might have other contact details for him...

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying on radio that he has nothing to do with his facebook page. someone else posts for him. his instagram account,

Instagram

Last edited:
Donal Dineen's Twitter I was able to find, unfortunately, wasn't able to find the Instagram one. I do follow him on Facebook, but so far hasn't replied to messages to that (maybe he doesn't use Facebook as the page that much..)
unless you're friends with someone on facebook (not just following) your messages will go into the 'other' folder and most likely never get seen

• Anti Cimex-scandinavian jawbreaker lp
    Anti Cimex-absolut country of sweden lp
    Young Republicans-7"
    Fall Out-7"
    Ernst And The Edsholm Rebels-doomsday troops 7"

Warzone-open your eyes lp
Underdog-demos lp
Agnostic Front-victim in pain lp(combat)
Snuff-that's fine 12"
New Bomb Turks-the big combo lp
New Bomb Turks-live 93 12"
New Bomb Turks-pissing out the poison 2xlp
Ramones-end of the century lp
Gang Green-pmrc sucks 12" (clear)
Descendents-hallraker lp green)
Samhain-initium lp
Alice Cooper-school's out lp
Crass-yes sir,i will lp
Crass-christ the album 2xlp
v/a-feel lucky skunk? lp
v/a-nwobhm 79 revisited 2xlp
v/a-punks skins & herberts vol 2 lp
v/a-punks skins & herberts vol 1 lp
Part Time Christians-rock and roll is disco lp
108-holy name lp
The Accursed-up with the punks lp
Cowboy Killers-press and run like hell lp
Dan-an attitude hits lp
The Sound-cold beat lp
The Nomads-outburst lp
Conflict-the house that man built lp
Conflict-the serenade is dead 12"
Conflict-against all odds lp
Oi Polloi-in defense of our earth lp
Your Mum-lp
Leatherface-live in oslo lp
King Diamond-no presents for christmas 12"
Wire-after midnight lp
LDS-nightmare lp
The Apostles/Statement-split lp

Deutsche Amouren by Videoclips.

R-1255065-1299547433.jpeg.jpg

A pretty obscure early 80s german synth pop/post punk sounding delight. Was reissued by the brilliant Berlin based Private Records. Have yet to purchase a dud off their fairly big catalogue. Just great solid 3 or 4 minute tunes throughout. Very 80s. Verry German. Very great. I mean, just look at that cover! Ja.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back