Recently Purchased (6 Viewers)

4765.jpg

amazing!

Picked up a wild Slugabed remix of Super Freak in a Wonky stylee there a few weeks ago. Check it out here: http://www.lowriderscollective.com/slugabed-superphreak/

cool! i'll check it out later. this computer will probably explode if i try to stream/download anything.
not entirely mad about super freak, but give it to me baby and ghetto life are two absolute bangers on that album. the artwork is unreal as well!

Sweet-love is like oxygen 7"
Captain Sensible-wot! 7"
Rare Earth-get ready 7"
Trust-l'elite 7"
Plastic Bertrand-ca plane pour moi 7"
Suzi Quatro-can the can 7"
The Cure-just like heaven- 7"
Zoe-nellie l'elephant 7"

All french versions,picked them up at a car boot sale in france( I was there on holiday). No other record scores though.

Ciccone Youth - The Whitey Album LP.
PiL - Album.
God's Favourite Dog, Touch and Go compilation.
Tortoise - TNT 2xLP.

Anywhere and everywhere. But rarely by mail. I've a few friends in the uk who visit pretty regularly and they would let me know when they come over so I can get them to pick stuff up for me from distros etc. Charity shops,car boot sales/markets,I go to as many record fairs as I can etc. Sometimes friends personel collections. And of course Road/Freebird/Spin Dizzy/Tower/Sentinel etc
I won't be buying as many as I was though as I'm not working now. I'm trying to convince myself to use the time to thin out what I have.

I just got Strangeways here we come on vinyl in Road cpr. Swoon indeed.

I also just ordered far too many Wire albums online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back