Recently Purchased (5 Viewers)

documents 1975 LP by harmonia (couple of brilliant demos of Deluxe tracks and 'new' material. released originally as bonus LP with recent boxset. definitely worth checking out if fan of them. only £9.99 on amazon too)

Was wondering about this alright, will probably pick it up now.

Was wondering about this alright, will probably pick it up now.
definitely a worthy addition to the harmonia canon. not studio quality tunes but great nonetheless. pretty sure that dude asmus tietchens provided original tape recordings of live stuff that is included

documents 1975 LP by harmonia (couple of brilliant demos of Deluxe tracks and 'new' material. released originally as bonus LP with recent boxset. definitely worth checking out if fan of them. only £9.99 on amazon too)
I need to pick this up, box set was too expensive when this was the only thing I needed from it. Think there's a similar Cluster box set exclusive which I need to get.

love streams LP by tim hecker (great. have been dipping in and out of this guys releases for last ten years since harmony in ultraviolet. think this is my favourite that I've heard. the pieces with vocals are aces)
I found this one very disappointing. Harmony, Ravedeath and Dropped Pianos were all amazing but this was just dull.

I need to pick this up, box set was too expensive when this was the only thing I needed from it. Think there's a similar Cluster box set exclusive which I need to get.

I found this one very disappointing. Harmony, Ravedeath and Dropped Pianos were all amazing but this was just dull.
haven't heard ravedeath, must really sort that out. remember it getting great reviews. haven't listened to harmony in years but my thinking on the new one was that it could be filed under a harmony in ultraviolet type of release, with bit of a difference in the production. must also dig out dropped pianos, that didn't leave an impression on me at all

must try keep in touch with this thread more, my buying has escalated quite a bit over last year or so. this LP arrived today, really interesting melodic instrumentals made from guitar, moog, mellotron, piana and synth. on the, always worth looking out for, Brain label. germany 1978.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

holy moly, this is one seriously amazing record. Niagara by Niagara. sweaty gatefold hooters aside, this is a bunch of drummers/percussionists rooted in germany in the early 70s including popul vuh/amon duul 2 dude and brainchild of the project klauss weiss going hell for leather on two side long smoking percussion-heavy tracks. DAMN!
niagara~~~~_niagarani_101b.jpg

Karen Gwyer - Kiki The Wormhole LP
Whirling Hall Of Knives - Seacht LP
Arab Strap - Ten Years Of Tears CD

sale at Front | Svart Records this week

Acid King: Middle Of Nowhere, Center Of Everywhere 2LP
Sonny Simmons & Moksha Samnyasin: Nomadic LP
Tasavallan Presidentti: Lambertland LP + 7"
Pombagira: Flesh Throne Press 2LP

sale at Front | Svart Records this week

Acid King: Middle Of Nowhere, Center Of Everywhere 2LP
Sonny Simmons & Moksha Samnyasin: Nomadic LP
Tasavallan Presidentti: Lambertland LP + 7"
Pombagira: Flesh Throne Press 2LP

I have Milky Way Moses by Tasavallan Presidentti. Aside from Steve Stapleton (who recommended it to me) and a random Finnish guy, I've never heard of anyone else listening to them. Good job.

No less than 5 remixes on this one (CD this time) including my favourite 'Butthumping' mix. Handy lyric sheet on the cover too. Only €7.50 plus postage.

R-120047-1375555330-4074.jpeg.jpg

• The Last Resort-skinhead anthems-lp (blue)
    Anti Heros-that's right! lp
    Epileptics-smash guitar solos lp
    Generation X-sweet revenge lp
    The White Wires-iii lp
    Dag Nasty-cold heart 7"

Wham - Baby, I'm Your Man cassette single. Only €8.

8 Euro for this and 7.50 for the Chumba CD single you mentioned seems sort of expensive ? is stuff like this any way collectable ? used to like WHAM! when i was a kid, their second LP was the first record i ever bought. George's solo stuff immediately lost me. he took himself hilariously seriously and people started calling him a 'serious artist'
R-5105758-1384639403-4590.jpeg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back