Recent British horror (1 Viewer)

cozy

Once again i've been let down. Just watched 'wilderness' and have to say ranks up there with Severance. Absolutely terrible, trying to re-create dog soldiers and 28 days later. unconvincing acting and stupid plot holes but not the hilarious kind. Wasted two hours i could have spent doing something as equally un-productive. Think ill right a letter. To me mate. Is there any decent recent horror out there? Oh and saw the remake of the wicker man, if you've seen the original see this. "NOT THE BEES" Brilliant!

Oh and saw the remake of the wicker man, if you've seen the original see this. "NOT THE BEES" Brilliant!

and its the only time i've ever seen a directors cut thats shorter than the theatrical release!

what a carcrash!:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo"]YouTube - Best Scenes From "The Wicker Man"[/ame]

I loved the Orphanage!

but i think i had a case of menopause at the time so maybe that clouded my judgment

Jaysus i thought the orphanage was one of the best horror films i've ever seen. Genuinely chilling. No blood required. Went with a mate who doesnt like horror and doesnt get scared by them who afterwards said he was shitting himself through out

and its the only time i've ever seen a directors cut thats shorter than the theatrical release!

what a carcrash!:eek:

Apparently Cage is a big elvis fan, it was his idea to have a load of them running around in Con Air when the plane crashes in Vegas. I love the way he tries so hard to convince you the bee's are actually there " We didnt have any of your fancy bo pancy CGI but i made it work cos i'm the cage"

I liked The Orphanage too.

I saw 'We Sell The Dead' at the film festival. It's kind of a homage to Hammer & Evil Dead with a comic twist. very enjoyable IMO

I liked The Orphanage too.

I saw 'We Sell The Dead' at the film festival. It's kind of a homage to Hammer & Evil Dead with a comic twist. very enjoyable IMO

I wanna see that WSTD.

I thought Shrooms was better than Expected.

I didn't think too much of Isolation.

the orphange was great, i thought, other than the usual plot-holer, but you get that in horrah movies. however, i could have sworn it was in spanish.

surely i'm not the only person who thought the orphanage was ponderous, boring shite. maybe i need to watch it again, but i don't remember being scared in the slightest. the others is similar in tone but much, much better. very scary and looked fantastic

i don't wanna go into detail in case some people here haven't seen it, so i won't. suffice to say. yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back