really smelly farts (1 Viewer)

mates of mine were out on the batter a while back on guinness. started early and come 9 that night they were fucked, also the guinness farts had more than kicked in. they went on to the globe to meet their mates and and on the way bought a tub of sudocrem.
the farts had become so stale that they felt the best thing to do in this case would be to rub some sudocrem on their holes to at least mask the smell of the farts.
got into the globe anyway and the farts just kept on coming... guinness farts coming from every angle but with the added zing of sudocrem added into the equation.

I farted once on stage in Slaine! my mike was off at the time so noone heard it, but i knew! Oh god i was soooo embarrassed!

D.

::clef:: Bowels of the devil,
let me tell you what the muthafucka eats,
its stomach's filled with lost souls
guts made out of steel and concrete.
Bowels of the devil,
listen close, 'cause I've been there before
and you don't wanna die there,
they call it goin' out the back door,
the back door, the back door, the back door.::clef::

I wake myself up with the smell of eggfarts. Trap em under the covers.

nice...

dutch ovening is when you catch your farts under the sheets and trap your other half in as well so theres no escape.

dutch casserole is when your lying on your own and catch a fart in between your legs so its simmering away for ages, caught in between your crossed legs.

I wake myself up with the smell of eggfarts. Trap em under the covers.

dutch oven

Blowing hard ass wind under the covers several times and building up stench while your old lady is brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed, then when she gets into bed, pull the covers over her head and yell "Dutch Oven" and let her enjoy the stench of your ass gas for at least 30 seconds.

Jonas nearly crapped his Underoos preparing a Dutch Oven for his special lady!

wonder what the correct term is for stinking yourself ourravit?

dutch oven

Blowing hard ass wind under the covers several times and building up stench while your old lady is brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed, then when she gets into bed, pull the covers over her head and yell "Dutch Oven" and let her enjoy the stench of your ass gas for at least 30 seconds.

Jonas nearly crapped his Underoos preparing a Dutch Oven for his special lady!

wonder what the correct term is for stinking yourself ourravit?

haha

also theres a :

dutch hand grenade.
(i may or may not have made this one up-i cant remember)
basically you guff into your open palm, immediately close it into a tight fist and then (this part has to be done swiftly lest the vapours dissipate) open your fist into your friend/enemy's face and let them breath your arse.

it really works. really.
try it tonight kids.
fart-40825.jpg

+
Untitled-28.JPG

=
300px-Ducth6Wiki.jpg

WWII%20grenade%20OD%2011-3.JPG

=
stink%281%29.jpg

i had a skinfull of the guiness last night, and now my farts smell like something mary harney would do if her arse had AIDS. I had to stop the car and get out to do a fart on the way into work ( i pretended to check my tyres whilst letting go with a nuclear cheek flapper).

unhuman.

Remember that time you farted in my car and the stench was so intoxicating I crashed the car?

My eyes were bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back