really fucking annoying songs that get stuck in your head and you dont know why (1 Viewer)

'china in your hand' by t'pau was bumping around my head from it's time of release to october of '98. unpleasant.

a commonly recurring one for me is that song by phil collins singing about something in the air tonight.

puke.

La La said:
right now: some song by paula abdul that goes like "are you gonna love me forever oh oh oh"

:mad:
argh!
"Straight up"? That's a deadly song!

I often end up with songs from my daughter's toys in my head these days:
"Hello puppy's calling you -
Want to play with me?
Let's have fun together
While you learn your ABC"

B00000DF6J.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I've stopped meeting friends in coffee shops as i always hear that bloody song from Kelly Clarkson...not sure what its called but goes like "because of you i never stray too far from the sidewalk".What the hell?? Such annoying TRIPE!

Kims Deal said:
I've stopped meeting friends in coffee shops as i always hear that bloody song from Kelly Clarkson...not sure what its called but goes like "because of you i never stray too far from the sidewalk".What the hell?? Such annoying TRIPE!

i think its called 'since you've been gone'.

I love that song 'mississippi queen' by mountain.

La La said:
a commonly recurring one for me is that song by phil collins singing about something in the air tonight.

puke.

I've got that song about two hearts living in just one mind stuck in my head now. This is not a good thing.

Theres a scary Yes song at the end of one of their dodgy trevor horn early eighties albums called 'hearts' thats now in my head.

Straight Up by Paula Abdul.... was just saying last night what a great tune that is.... I also don't mind that Kelly Clarkson song, which isn't 'Since You've Been Gone' because I don't like Since YOu've Been Gone'

'I Can Feel It Coming in the Air Tonight' creeped the hell out of me for a long time because there's a cool story attached to it. One of Philo's odder, cooler moments

However, the New Radicals and Breakfast at Tiffanys are rotters. I think the trick is to find something endearing about a song and it'll go away.

The biggest cunt for this, for me, used to be I Love Your Smile by Shanice

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back