really fucking annoying songs that get stuck in your head and you dont know why (1 Viewer)

La La said:
yeah, i ave to tell you legn, i really didnt appreciate it when you started singing it to me in bed post-coitus the other day.

First we have the runs now and then we laugh till we cry
But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the toilet light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
You've got the pebbledash in you
Don't let go

Sigh.

glen said:
First we have the runs now and then we laugh till we cry
But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the toilet light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
Don't let go

Sigh.
poo radicals?

All that she wants is another baby by Ace of Base. Spent a summer on a pastry table* in Finglas listening to this song.

*not being gang banged.

Since I was in first year in school I have various hymns stuck in my head. School demanded a cupla masses a year, they loved a good mass. That meant we had to learn songs, and sing them.

Anyone else know this:
"Be not afraid
I go before you always
Come follow me
And I will give you rest"

That and "I found a treasure in a field" ---and I can only remember that line, so its looping in my loopy brain.

599639.jpg

seanc said:
Since I was in first year in school I have various hymns stuck in my head. School demanded a cupla masses a year, they loved a good mass. That meant we had to learn songs, and sing them.

Anyone else know this:
"Be not afraid
I go before you always
Come follow me
And I will give you rest"

That and "I found a treasure in a field" ---and I can only remember that line, so its looping in my loopy brain.

likewise, we had an old bat of a teacher in primary who used to bring in the mass leaflets from the previous sunday and make us sign the hymns off them on our knees facing a sacred heart statue first thing every morning. Ocasionally she'd play the harmonium.
Holy catholic ireland was great.
and the tapes that came with the religion books, involving such shit as zacharia come down from that tree, or whatever.

Hector was the first of the gang
with a gun in his hand
and the first to do time
the first of the gang to die. Oh my.
Hector was the first of the gang
with a gun in his hand
and the first to do time
the first of the gang to die. Oh my.

not very annoying, but it keeps getting stuck in my head loads, and morrissy's droning voice is starting to grate.

JohnnyRaz said:
likewise, we had an old bat of a teacher in primary who used to bring in the mass leaflets from the previous sunday and make us sign the hymns off them on our knees facing a sacred heart statue first thing every morning. Ocasionally she'd play the harmonium.
Holy catholic ireland was great.
and the tapes that came with the religion books, involving such shit as zacharia come down from that tree, or whatever.

We had an exceptionally camp priest who made us sing that stuff. We got off a few classes for it. And all the musicians took a couple of days off to "practice" the songs, when they actually just played the intro to Master of Puppets, over and over and over again. I never went to the practices, or played at the mass. I didn't want to conform you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back