Real Life People I have the Horn For (2 Viewers)

someone drew a cock onto a billboard ad that i cycled past yesterday; i started laughing and almost fell off my bike.

lesson learned!

pictures of cock = dangerous!

On the Enniscorthy to New Ross Road some one painted a great vagina on the Old mill outside Enniscorthy town with "lets play leap frog" wrote beside it. Fucking excellent it was, tales of everyone being in the car with their parents on the first occasion of seeing it and how awkward it was.

One time I was walking through an industrial estate on a sunday morning and saw that someone had written "curry" in curry sauce on the ground.

Nope it wasn't eirecore, it was in this Lifestyle section, on a Sunday afternoon. A load of soldiers with their sizeable members on display. I remember it well :rolleyes:

this is the most unintentionally funny thing that has ever been posted on the internet (including arpanet) - ever

"a penis...ON A SUNDAY?! ON THE INTERNET?!?!?"

no-one minded that because they weren't wasting all day on the internet on company time, it being a day off.

on a weekday though....."i heard someone's posted a cock on thumped! to the internet! we must see it, and then complain!"

have you got a jpeg of the relevant meddlesome ratbag strip, johnnystress?

hmm, not particularly relevant but she was a "meddlesome ratbag"

MaryLighthouse.jpg

shit - too late for me to edit my post. apologises for the big
penis. i was just messin. if a moderator could edit that, i would
be very greatful.

anyway - i've already gone over how i feel about this kind of thing
in depth on another thread, so no point rehashing everything here:

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=722021&postcount=28

So are balls ok then?

I'm with Morg and snakybus on this one. There's a block all images option too btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back