Real Life Book Club (1 Viewer)

I ahve no idea about posting links. generally it was always pm/rep but i've never even asked. possibly posting links a lot might attract on odd crowd??

Ok, the last 30 second of the first song stopped it from being 100% crap.

Next is Born this Way and I already like that one. I think that's the one @Shaney ; thinks sounds like Like a Prayer. although it's probably more like Respect Yourself*

*not that terrible video version though.

This is actually the first time i've ever heard Judas. What a terrible piece of self-parody.

Well....

I have to agree with you lot. As a big fan of her first two albums I can say,on first listen, this new one is pretty rubbish.

It sounds like the Irish top 40 circa 1998 minus the 7 oasis singles.

oh. I thought Jonah and ann post had also listened to it.

There ain't nothing as good as Teeth or Telephone but one song is even more Boney M than usual so bonus points for that. Gotta love anyone who keeps the spirit of Boney M alive.

well on second and a half listens this is getting better. The title track is fucking brilliant.

Overall still disappointing though, it's all very Gogol Bordello at the Eurovision

it's all very Gogol Bordello at the Eurovision

this is incorrect. It's not all like that. It's just in love with eurodance.

Basically she's just gone and released an album that's the soundtrack to an entire Eurovision (minus the obvious joke songs). I may grow to love it but I don't think so. All the interesting rhythmical ideas she used to have have been shown the door and been replaced by 100% dance mix 2011, volume 7.

It's also got some godawful unwanted Sax.

/fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back