Re-occuring imagined cities in dreams!?! (1 Viewer)

i get reoccurring dreams of finding myself in weird places from films. this is fine if it's from a nice film, i can just wander around and generally the story plays itself out around me. also, it usually ends up being a mix of the place i'm from and the place from the movie, so i always know where the shops are and if i get bored i can just go and rent out a movie from xtravision.

however, i used to get really bad dreams where i'd be stuck in a scary film and know what was coming and not be able to do anything about it. the WORST was Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.. i'd be stuck in the house in the scene where the aliens come and take the boy out through the catflap. i didn't like being in that town :-(

Strangely enough I had the same imagined city dream last night, however every single other time I've had the dream I have been alone/not recognised anyone in the city (I've had these dreams well ove 100 times I can remember) except last night there was someone else who is quite close to me there also.

kinda freaked me out a fair bit. in the sense of, why were they there? why them over everyone else?

Strange things dreams.

Strangely enough I had the same imagined city dream last night, however every single other time I've had the dream I have been alone/not recognised anyone in the city (I've had these dreams well ove 100 times I can remember) except last night there was someone else who is quite close to me there also.

kinda freaked me out a fair bit. in the sense of, why were they there? why them over everyone else?

Strange things dreams.

i always hang out with people i know in dreams. sometimes it can make it hard to separate dream conversations from real ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back