Random Photos (1 Viewer)

Re: picture a week (idea)

180936890_293f4d7be2.jpg

Stephen's Green

180162403_6371341660.jpg

Co. Louth

I tend to "go large" when making a mess of my photographs, preferring to kill the whole roll;
1. forgot to switch the ISO reading on my camera, thus underexposing an entire roll of the Greenpoint Terminal Warehouse in Brooklyn (now burned to the ground) by about 5 stops, IE beyond rescue. Really, deeply angry about that one, since the entire place is gone.
2. Somehow mis-loaded a roll of film I shot in the Holocaust museum in Berlin, resulting in no shots on the roll. Obviously I am not there every week either.

sometimes when I close my eyes, I can see n1NjA's face, screaming obscenities at me.

I wonder why.

//yes, it sure is. I'd say his python was coiled, at least til he schooled Lefty.

I need to start watermarking my photos.
Post up the whole thing, at least.

ICUH8N said:
I tend to "go large" when making a mess of my photographs, preferring to kill the whole roll;
1. forgot to switch the ISO reading on my camera, thus underexposing an entire roll of the Greenpoint Terminal Warehouse in Brooklyn (now burned to the ground) by about 5 stops, IE beyond rescue. Really, deeply angry about that one, since the entire place is gone.
2. Somehow mis-loaded a roll of film I shot in the Holocaust museum in Berlin, resulting in no shots on the roll. Obviously I am not there every week either.

been there done that too many times to mention. particularly painfull was the drunken misloading of a roll of 3200 before UBS album launch last st patricks day.
I apparently have given you to much rep, but the colour in the pool playing shot is fantastic

spent 8 hours of my life at amedical council hearing today. ugh ugh ugh.
these describe the desolate boredom experienced during hour-long deliberations.

DSC04093.jpg

(i dont know why some of these come out so small in photobucket!?/?? grrrr
DSC04090.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back