Random Photos (3 Viewers)

I was look at that a few days ago. I might try that. Flikcr don't do you any favours when you are looking for the link to the image, and you end up brining a pile of links to our photostream along with the image.
I just open the "view all sizes page" of the image I want then right click and click "copy image location". Direct link to the image you want without the links.

5603412168_a6e8523aa0_z.jpg

5445226805_6d6928c9fb_z.jpg

5539700768_ec27813d26_z.jpg

la la, Are those taken with the tokina you speak of very nice shots? Are you working for a paper over there? I really like the one of the kid, great light..

Im not usually into taking photos of food, but ive picked up some peel apart fuji film (fp100c) today and was testing it out, learnt of a process to reclaim the negative, quite impressed with the detail that can be retained..

converted to b/w

5610924126_15ef8beb84_z.jpg

la la, Are those taken with the tokina you speak of very nice shots? Are you working for a paper over there? I really like the one of the kid, great light..

Im not usually into taking photos of food, but ive picked up some peel apart fuji film (fp100c) today and was testing it out, learnt of a process to reclaim the negative, quite impressed with the detail that can be retained..

converted to b/w

5610924126_15ef8beb84_z.jpg

Please explain more about this process, it sounds intriguing but i have no idea what you mean.

why did you convert to black and white?

Hey, i used a Mamiya RB67 camera which takes interchangeable backs, i picked up a polaroid back which takes peel apart film FP100C (similar to polaroid).

With peel apart instant film, you peel away two layers after your exposure. You are then left with the positive(your image) and the negative, which usually goes in the bin (but,which we will use)

Your negative can be made into a transparency by rubbing bleach onto the backing paper. Which can then be scanned and then unlike our postive, enlarged.

The colours seem a little washed out with the negative, so i converted it to b+w in photoshop..

positive:

5611701686_fc5a41fb79_z.jpg

negative:
5611119471_924cdda88a_z.jpg

I got a box or two of that stuff that I can't use ... doesn't fit in my camera. You're welcome to it if you want it ...

I got a box or two of that stuff that I can't use ... doesn't fit in my camera. You're welcome to it if you want it ...

Nice, there you go sarah!
If your camera doesnt take it, i can take it off you hugh , i have lots of 120 lying around and can throw some your way..

best of luck with the exhibition btw,looking forward to it, hopefully ill get in sometime next week

ah I assumed that was directed at you, hence lack of reply. I don't have an instant
camera was looking at them online then pricing film.. was half thinking of bringing one with me
to mongolia cause apparently the dig the instant pic of themselves out in the back lands.

alas I'm too poor...

argh. been thinking about getting a new scanner cos the MF one i have (canoscan 9900f) was giving me poor results. but i downloaded the silverfast demo and it was much better. but then i found the 9900f is not supported on win7. anyone have any experience with the XP compatibility mode on win7? is it intended for software rather than hardware?
i may have to run a virtual box. but then, i'd been half planning on doing that anyway so i could use my 35mm scanner.

hhmmm i use it on win7, i got it bundled with the scanner (9000f) no problems, if i find the serial i can post you a copy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back