Random Photos (10 Viewers)

1500595014_d9250a5dee.jpg

the side of an apartment building in rio.
Nice.

thanks readysteady. you should go to rio. you who likes travelling and taken pictures. its the most photogenic city i've ever visited.

Did you have an absolutely miserable time trying to get into the stadium also?

that was before the French match - had no problem getting in - stadium is fantastic.

I had a ticket for the argentina match but couldn't go. Spent 4 days in the hotel in Paris !bog!bog!bog with some sort of bug - watched the match on TV in my room.

Not good at all.

Sorry for the size. Next one down is too small I think.

1816128633_099dcafd7d_o.jpg

This is the road down the mountain after crossing the Argentine/Chilean border in the Andes on a bus from BsAs to Santiago.

question i've been mainly taking manual photos. i get them done into slides at 9euro. is there anywhere cheaper. also i have access to a scanner though its not mine but the computer is not connected to the web. how can i save the stuff? would a disc do? have only recently found scanner (as in yesterday) i'm going to make slides out of my color stuff and put up my black and white stuff. is there anyway to change slides into big pictures without paying anything as the 9 euros is very expensive and is putting me right off color manual photos which is a pain in the arse what with autumn and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back