Random Photos (1 Viewer)

i found the best place to take pictures of straight/airline clouds like your first one squiggle is at the airport beside the flypaths every few mins the whole cloud formation has changed due to the planes its dramatic in its own pollution way:)

that plastic/rubbish sign is deadly good to see ireland is still cooky.

wow la la i thought that was a diamond rose the first time i looked at it. the wheel is the only thing not moving how ironic. even the very air is moving. cool

i found the best place to take pictures of straight/airline clouds like your first one squiggle is at the airport beside the flypaths every few mins the whole cloud formation has changed due to the planes its dramatic in its own pollution way:)

Yes, that would be pretty cool. What I liked was that the sea was so calm that they were reflected in the water as well.

that plastic/rubbish sign is deadly good to see ireland is still cooky.

I love it! Think it is a great way of highlighting the type of litter that gets left on the beach and making use of it as well.

455580599_310adfaee9.jpg

this was taken from a taxi so pls excuse the dodginess of it

There's nothing dodgy about it. The wheel is just sharp enough and the rest is nicely soft. Also what snotser said.

My piece of shit scanner didn't really do justice to the top 2. All 3 are from Monterrey. The first 2 are on a monastary or something on the top of one of the mountains there. The first is with the camera on a low will with the shutter on B and me judging the exposure as best as I could. Hence the amount of grass in the foreground. It reminds me of Heat or Colateral somehow. The second was taken the same way except the camera is on a cannon. The third is in one of the parks in Monterrey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back