Rain (3 Viewers)

phew thank god for that. was getting a bit worried it might not rain again.

mum called me yesterday saying my younger brother was playing a tennis match in a torrential downpour.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

(i know, i know - i'm a bad person)

that was some downpour, yes downpour, yesterday. it was like the burundi drummers were on my roof. trying to get in. not a chance i said.

i can finally join in. our 1 and a half month long spell of blistering sun and clear blue skies ended yesterday with a massive thunderstorm. it's been patchy all day AND i forgot my umbrella cos im not used to bringint it with me in the morning.

at least it's warm rain but.

I was thinking it was more of a deluge myself. It was very useful for washing Leechrum mud off my wellies though.
deluge is good. monsoon would also work for me.

imagine irony tho, that i nearly flooded the gaff with a drippy tap

i can finally join in. our 1 and a half month long spell of blistering sun and clear blue skies ended yesterday with a massive thunderstorm. it's been patchy all day AND i forgot my umbrella cos im not used to bringint it with me in the morning.

at least it's warm rain but.

La La, we feel your pain. I remember rain was new to me. It was tough and took a long time to get used to. But like anything, it'll get better with time. You have to persevere, and just keep telling yourself that things will get better. Eventually they might.

I think there are helplines for people like you that are not used to rain that you can ring for advice and counselling.

We are all thinking of you at this difficult time.

Fucking mud. At least I didn't have to drive out of it. I was even offered a lift on Monday if I waited around for a bit longer, I was just like "Fuck that. I'm getting out of this fuckin mud now!"

We had to push the car through bits of it... thank god for those aging crusty types who gave us a hand and barely stuck around long enough to let us thank them before running off to help someone else.

We had to push the car through bits of it... thank god for those aging crusty types who gave us a hand and barely stuck around long enough to let us thank them before running off to help someone else.

there was probably a new road being built somewhere that they had to protest against. Fair play to them though

there was probably a new road being built somewhere that they had to protest against. Fair play to them though

Yeah, they were keeping it DIY. .|..| Saved us from having to pay one of the farmers €10 to pull us 10 feet and probably wreck the front bumper in the process.

ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce you to Typhoon Pabuk, which we thought would skirt past us but is currently descending upon us. They hoisted the signal 8 half an hour ago and my office building is now completely empty, apart from us in the paper. What a shitty way to spend my last day in work!!!

S2001233031722.L1A_HJMS_lrg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back