Rain (5 Viewers)

Years ago my parents bought a mobile home for us to stay in whenever we went to visit my gran. I used to love being in it when it rained as you could hear it pitter pattering off of the metal on the outside.

It is now raining so heavily that the house is making the same sound.

blanchardstown is totally flooded, maybe thats not such a bad thing but its made it harder to get outta here! i think my roof is starting to leak, dang.

My road just flooded.Loads of gafs full of water thankfully not mine.Never seen anything like it.Its fucked.

looks like its time to build a boat, i've made shelves, couldnt be all that much harder.

Sure its only spittin'.........
attachment.php

Last time we had rain like this a sewege pipe overflowed in our driveway. We had human effluent flowing down onto the street. That was markedly unpleasant.

I used to live in a slumlord basement flat on manor street and that happened in the hallway.that too was markedly unpleasnt.It was'nt even raining.

i was in dublin yesterday for the afternoon. got the 6:15 bus home to ardee. it was half 8 by the time we got by glasnevin and into finglas. at one point, the bus hadf to go up on the curb in glasnevin the road was that flooded.

i was home at 9:20 while usually it'd be 1 hour 10minutes trip on a saturday evening

all the maynooth trains got cancelled last night

i've never seen them cancelled because of rain before

leaves sure but not rain

the walls near the the blanch shopping centre were all leaking (not cos there was drain holes in them but cos they're built shit), it kinda felt like a bad action movie, thought the wall was gonna collapse and id be washed away, well off the path anyway.

yellow fire trucks everywhere, are these reserve fire trucks?

end of the world

Worst rain since '86 so I hear. I proper thought it was the end of the world at one stage. With the n3 and navan road closed, the 15 minute drive to work took me 2 hours 20 mins. Fuckin rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back