Rain (4 Viewers)

I've been working from home all morning.

I'm waiting until it lets up at least a little because my only way in to work is walking about 2 1/2 miles. I don't mind the stroll, I just don't do it in the rain unless I absolutely have to.

I was looking forward to getting out of the house, but I'm not gonna moan about that to a bunch of people who are sitting in their offices, shivering from a damp chill.

God I'd love some rain. Instead I've got to deal with 30 degree heat and humidity. Not to mention being eaten alive by mosquitoes.

fuckin soaked 4 of the last fuckin 5 days commutin to fuckin work.

roll on next fuckin summer

I've been getting the bus and leaving the bike when it rains these days. Its just not worth the hassle.

Sept/Oct/Nov will be bone dry no doubt.

is it as shite as last summer?

its been raining for weeks here (in new zealand) but then at least its the middle of winter LOL

Slightly shiter. We've had a few nice days, but I think on the whole, the shite days are worse, and the few nice days don't come anything close to making up for them.

This is my second-last summer in this country, and I'm going to find a way to be gone as much as possible next summer -- I can't hack this fucking weather.

My joints are swollen like an old door frame and I'm in chronic fucking pain and it sucks.

FUCK THIS WEATHER IN ITS MILDEW-RINGED ARSEHOLE.

my shoes will not dry until the end of the day. it was only a trap of a drizzle when i left home, when it really started i'd about 3/4 of my commute left.

Our neighbours decided to take down the drainpipe that's between our two houses, so water is coming straight down the wall from the gutters. Fucking geniuses. I'm afraid to knock on the door and ask them about it because they are really snooty and not very nice. (The extreme contrast of our neighbours on the other side of us, who are lovely, but we don't share a drainpipe with them.)

It's kind of starting to worry me, the way that water is coming down.

It's not gone here. I just ran down to the shop literally 20 seconds in the rain and I'm now sat shivering. I cant wait til Lunchtime to change

I wisely brought left overs for lunch today so I won't have to leave the office. The office is giving me a headache though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back