RAG magazine launch with Party Weirdo, dazzling DJs, food and more – Saturday (1 Viewer)

Thanks so much to all of the deadly crowd that came along. Everyone had lots of fun. The excellent magazine is now available in Anthology Books (in Meeting House Sq) and Books Upstairs (across from Trinity). Hopefully will be in more places in Dublin and around Ireland when we get a chance.

Actually if any of you know of nice shops - book shops, record shops, health shops etc. that might be even slightly friendly and interested in taking it please let us know here or email us:
ragdublin @ riseup.net

Any of ye women who want to get involved, you are all very welcome just drop us a line.

This is just the beginning.

I'm in cork but I'd love to get my hands on the magazine - do you do mail/internet order etc?

congrats on publishing it by the way. Did a women's studies MA so I know how hard it can be to get anything remotely feminist taken seriously/etc in Ireland at times...(not here on the Thumped board, mind!) .|..|

I'm in cork but I'd love to get my hands on the magazine - do you do mail/internet order etc?
.|..|

cork launch is tomorrow (thursday) night, october 12th, at the caz club.

caz is now based in barraka books, near the top of barracks st in cork, on the left. lovely joint altogether.

far as i know it's around 8.

bring biscuits.

(although i did wake up kindof embarrassed at my mini-nazi moment... if you dunno what it was, i'm not telling. give a girl a mike...)[/quote]

can everyone please stand up.
stand up i said.
stand up or i'll bleedin deck ye.

:rolleyes: xx
.|..|

Good luck at cork launch

The mag is now in anthology and books upstairs on college green..|..|

Sorry shineyface the demand was a bit pressing so we threw ten into each today. :)

ah goodstuff.. i dried up - call me flakey face from now on..

(Mooncup discomfort might mean you just need to cut off some of the stem type thing.)

why how utterly clever and practical of you... why didn't you tell me this before? i'll give it a go. in fact, i'm on my rag right now. i'm using a rag (not The RAG :eek:) - suprisingly effective. sometimes you just don't wanna stuff. y'kno?
(apologies - i can't help destroying perfectly lovely threads)

cork launch is tomorrow (thursday) night, october 12th, at the caz club.

there's a cork launch?... i'm sooo out of the loopy
well done have fun hope it goes well x

stand up or i'll bleedin deck ye.

i wish i was that hard;)

RAG now available in Cork, including in:

- Barracka Books, Barracks St
- Quay Co-Op
- Walnut Books (the crystal type shop next to babego bar)
- The Hemp Shop
- copy for reference in LinC and The Other Place

Copies have also been left with reliable people in Limerick, Ennistymon and very few in Galway (we ran out! more arriving there today tho). Not sure just yet where they can be picked up from, will keep yis posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back