Radiohead... (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
nice one to get. such a great record. castration's too good for people who don't like it

cost ya much?
.|..|

diddent actually get it, I have it on the vinyl already from back in the day... plus I have their autographs on a few different things already... it's cheap enough, diddenea have the cash spare... I'll pick it up next time im home just for the crack...

castration eh? prolly their best cover too

Originally posted by pssc
yeh me too
cdwow i assume
although i heard that loads of the copies of the limited edition in tower today came without the cd
if mine comes from hong kong with no cd i'm rightly fuckt

you only pay €13.50 on cdwow

yup, me still waiting for it tho'...

cdwow is great for buying cheap pop (free delivery! ooh! ooh! ooh!), but you'll never find anything even vaguely obscure on it.

Radiohead are waning. I used to think they were gonna keep making giant leaps in their albums, but lately they seem like tiny steps. Same old, same old, but about 3 songs on the album are class. They are starting to repeat themselves. And if this is Thom Yorke in a happy mood when he's writing (which he told someone in an interview) I'd hate to hear him depressed.

Originally posted by Ian
Heard they were being broadcast about a fortnight ago but i cannea get the bbc... so's dinnea hear it... is this a new cd release?

yeah, new session was broadcast coupla weeks ago. new tracks. missed it.

no - John Peel Sessions: Season 2 CD is new release
came out few weeks ago. got mine in haitch em vee

3 sessions [not the new one obvioulsy]
your charms - heels - apres ski - superman - because i'm beautiful - lollobrigida (french version) - sly curl - yesterday once more - careless - get smart - quick, before it melts - health and efficiency

ok, i may well be reiterating the same theme from previous operettas, but... COPY CONTROL TECHFUCKOLOGY AGAIN!!!!!
AAAAAGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!! murghey furghing barsteywards!!!!!!

i thought radiohead were more hip than that. then again, they are owned by EMI, maybe they were forced into it. still, though... it's a pain in the gee, i don't like it and i won't have it.

the new albums fuckin deadly
ive been listen to it for a while now and didnt find it to be a
grower
it was fuckin deadly the first time
a couple of songs are weak though but im not
complainin cause a few have been weak on all their albums
(except maybe the bends but that was too formulaic)
if that is a real word

Originally posted by thickaspigshit
Anyone see the live gig on mtv tonite. Was more for the joe public watchers I reckon.

What exactly do you mean by that remark?

Love the new album, I think they're getting better and better with each album.

Saw them live in the Olympia a few weeks back where a lot of Hail to the Thief got a live airing.

Myxamatosis and There There were fantastic live, and they'll perhaps even sound better live than on record.

I meant it was more of an advert for the album as opposed to 'i hope they show 'true love waits' or 'just' or or or.

No way out mad in the heed songs like myxamyvowelsup either. The camera work was epileptic to say the least too, amazing number of shots of various band members runners, thighs, chins...all over the shop really.

Was wonderin if cameramen were all shitfaced at one point

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back