Radiohead... (3 Viewers)

Goodbye

...just bought a radiohead ablum for the first time since the Bends... the stupid A-Z packaging things is shit... this wekka betta be good...

It feels weird falling for hype... very strange

Does anyone know who made their latest Vih-joh? it's all very Jan Svankmire meets the Bolex Brothers... me likey

radiohead in toilet soiling shocker in the olympia then?.|..|

"There There" is tied for best single of the year with Mr. Johnny Cash's "Hurt"(imho), and the first 2 tracks off thief "2=2+5" and "Stand up sit down" are the best tings on it.....! yeah.:D

yeh me too
cdwow i assume
although i heard that loads of the copies of the limited edition in tower today came without the cd
if mine comes from hong kong with no cd i'm rightly fuckt

you only pay €13.50 on cdwow

Originally posted by pssc
yeh me too
cdwow i assume
although i heard that loads of the copies of the limited edition in tower today came without the cd
if mine comes from hong kong with no cd i'm rightly fuckt

you only pay €13.50 on cdwow

Music City in rat-mines has the ltd ed. complete with CD
Thankfully the vinyl is back to proper size unlike the last two double 10" gimmicky efforts.

Yep,
bought it thru the HK website too, saved even more. Got Pulp Fiction 2Cd(deadly) and radiohead (Ltd album roadmap thingy) both for 22 yoyos....bargain me thinks.

Not a bad album... some really good stuff on it, some dodgey shite on it too...

the single there there fooled me into thinking they had returned to their guitary ways but alas no...

the single is deffo the best thing on the ablum... fuckin deadly song... the bit at the end of the first song rools... too much techno fiddlrey for my liking...

I HATE the packaging, cant slot it in anywhere and it;s gonna get ruined...

here niggglepith, found a signed copy of actually in cork...

saw them on jools holland last night. there was some decent ideas in the three songs i saw, but i thought it generally sounded very bland and very samey

dont believe the hype

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
The Radiohead is good on a first listen, fuckin thing plays at 45rpm though. like Lazer Guided Melodies

sags a bit in the middle though.

ian, did ya hear Cinerama Peel Sessions 2 yet?
Gedge is some cunt for releasing stuff like it's going out of fashion

Heard they were being broadcast about a fortnight ago but i cannea get the bbc... so's dinnea hear it... is this a new cd release?
ah the gedge, it's been seamonsters city on my dart journeys the last few weeks...

the radio cheann ablum is only ok... I'll prolly come back to it again in a few months... hate falling for hype, puts too much pressure on the awl listening...

Anyone see the live gig on mtv tonite. Was more for the joe public watchers I reckon.

Metallica after on MTV2 proper live was fuckin deadly. 2 hours of mad head bangin germans.....dont mention the war!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back