Radiohead in August (1 Viewer)

Is there actually a band called the Samaratins, or is that a Tommy-Tiernan-on-Father-Ted style of quip about radiohead being depressing?

did i ever tell you guys about the time my parents went to the wedding of radiohead's main roadie? friends in high places, me.

chutneyfarmer said:
to be honest, i would never trust the supports they announce for these gigs. the last few years they've fucked up and put names on the posters of folks who never show up. E.G. Sonic Youth and Phantom Planet (who are crap but there were a few dissappointed people in the audience when they realised they weren't playing)

Are you refering to Sonic Youth or Phantom Planet when you said they were crap?

morg said:
Are you refering to Sonic Youth or Phantom Planet when you said they were crap?

Phantom Planet!!!!!! Sonic youth are probably my most favourite band ever so I ain't gonna slag them

skinnerchinner said:
did sonic youth not show u when they were playing with chemical brother
or underworld or whoever it was ?

they were put on the posters as a support act when the White Stripes were playin. They did play with Chemical Brothers the next year though.

Charlie Bucket said:
bet the pillmunchers loved sonic middle age!

thankfully there was a dance tent at it too so all the pill-heads went off to that while sonic youth played. Man, I still get really happy thinking back to that gig. One of the best I saw last year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back