rachel allen (1 Viewer)

daydream_nation

Website
Visit site
her voice annoys the piss outta me but fucking hell her recipes are brilliant.
i made her chocolate hazelnut caramel bars the other day and despite giving most of them away we still have some in the fridge, they're even better after a few days too. the recipe is here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/chocolateandhazelnut_87185.shtml

i also made her iced vanilla cupcakes at the weekend. did a batch with choc icing too cos the vanilla was a bit strong i thought. the cake mixture is really light and runny going into the cases and the cakes turn out really light, quite different to your regular cupcake mixture. i love em. recipe here:
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/food/341000/Rachel-Allen--039-s-vanilla-cupcakes

Never heard her speak but everything always looks tasty. That Baked book she as looks awesome. I'm tempted to buy it. My love is saved for Valentine Warner at the moment though.

I've been using that recipe for brownies recently. I used white toberlone and blueberries in yesterday's batch. They were GOOD.

Its the way she says "Dough" that gets on my tits. Its so foxrocked beyond recognition that if she wasn't kneading a piece of dough at the time you would think she had a speech impediment.

I've been using that recipe for brownies recently. I used white toberlone and blueberries in yesterday's batch. They were GOOD.

fuck, that sounds amazing! white toblerone is unreal. speaking of toblerone, one of the women i used to work with was telling me you can make toblerone ice cream by melting toblerone, pouring it into whipped cream and freeze. not a huge ice cream fan but might be worth trying

Saw her doing a cookery demo at that taste of Dublin yoke a couple of years back.

Shes a tasty confection herself.

Edit.I shouldnt be in this thread,I'm watching me figure.

rachel alien. she's way less annoying than she used to be. I watched most of
the first series she did. she said the word 'soooooo' a lot; almost constantly
in fact. for example, 'add some lemon, mmm, that's soooooooooo delicious'.
she's toned that shit down a bit since.

has anyone ever seen darina allen in real life by the way? I saw her in a
farmer's market in midleton of all places. terrifying woman. terrifying town.

I look forward to sampling more of your Rachel Allen baked delights daydream! nom.

I saw Darina Allen in McDonalds on Winthrop St in Cork about 10 years ago... :eek:
Interviewed Rachel Allen over the phone a few years back and she was extremely lovely despite her screaming kids in the background. She's a total lasher. Dunno how she keeps her figure with all that baking!!

has anyone ever seen darina allen in real life by the way? I saw her in a
farmer's market in midleton of all places. terrifying woman. terrifying town.

why is that strange? she lives very close to midleton. midleton is a shithole alright tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back