queue-jumping alcy scum. (1 Viewer)

do yours wear pajamas at all hours of day and night, and shout racist abuse at immigrants who are WORKING in local shops?

Cos the scum in the 'batter do all this, and more. Illegal dumping, bike stealing, car vandalism and much more are all also practiced by the lovely locals. How I am beginning to dislike Stoneybatter.

ramps said:
ah, living in the liberties. that is all.

I remember reading a piece in the Irish Times magazine a while back about some designer or summat who bought a house in the Batter and renovated it. Two bikes of hers had been nicked (by local kids she admitted), something nasty had been done to a visitor's car but the locals were still 'the salt of the earth' / 'best neighbours ever' etc.

I got the impression that she could have been robbed at knifepoint, her windows smashed in, her house ransacked by a diarrhoea-ridden maniac leaving a memento in every room and she still would have come out with that robotic, right-on mantra about how wonderful it was to part of a 'local community' etc.

This is her

_38456649_jo_brand150.jpg

I'm fucking starving, can't get a morsel off the bitch.

kirstie said:
do yours wear pajamas at all hours of day and night, and shout racist abuse at immigrants who are WORKING in local shops?

Cos the scum in the 'batter do all this, and more. Illegal dumping, bike stealing, car vandalism and much more are all also practiced by the lovely locals. How I am beginning to dislike Stoneybatter.

Stoneybatter resident scum robbed the hubcaps off my girlfriends car yesterday- even though they(hubcaps) were all banged up and scraped to fuck.
Since moving there I've seen next door getting burgled, running battles with the police, skangettes getting battered by their scum fellahs, our car tires slashed, eggs thrown at house, constant verbal abuse form local inbred children, drunken roaring and screaming almost every night as they crawl their way back to O' Deveny Gardens. The other night, scum tired to break into my other neighbours house. He was saying they had been considering buying in the area..not any more.

At the risk of sounding a little extreme, they should remove(to an island maybe?with wild dogs or other carnivores?) or perhaps execute/sterilise all the locals and let all the nouveau riche south siders and country people take over.

Just a thought.

The best of folk are in the 'Gorman / 'Batter area as well as the worst. This I can vouch for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back