dudley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
we've been using a roland vs something or other, the 16 track version, for the last couple of days, and want to export the sessions to pc via cdrom. we have a scsi burner for it but i remember the 8 track model could only copy a roland project to disk. is it possible to export each individual track as a wav to the burner?

dudley (15 Apr, 2002 02:56 p.m.):
we've been using a roland vs something or other, the 16 track version, for the last couple of days, and want to export the sessions to pc via cdrom. we have a scsi burner for it but i remember the 8 track model could only copy a roland project to disk. is it possible to export each individual track as a wav to the burner?

Dudley
It is possible to do this as Anto Large Mound has given myself and omo a track by track version of one of their tracks for a remix! So he u man!

arses, there;s no export facility? i have to get it all done at home tonight. i think it's about 8 songs with an average of 10 tracks. which will take a long time if done separetly

is it possible to to hook it straight into my pc scsi and rip them over or do i need some specific roland software?

egg_ (16 Apr, 2002 10:28 a.m.):
dudley (16 Apr, 2002 10:04 a.m.):
arses, there;s no export facility?

Not that I know of. But then I've never needed to export stuff. Might be worth subscribing to one of the VS mailing lists (http://www.musaic.net/vs-1680/list/mailinglists.html) and asking there

i think john dermody or dee has one... maybe you could ask them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back