PUNK & Oi! NIGHT... (1 Viewer)

Traycee Oi!Town

foreign_legion_poster_SMALL-1.jpg

This is doing my head in...yet another feck'in night of punk & oi can't make it to:mad:

From now on, can I give you the dates I'm available, and everybody else could work around that:D

Looks like we (RUCTIONS) won't be playing this gig now...
feckin drummers eh?

If anyone out there would like the job of drumming for us please get in touch!

gonna try and make it to this, have to get me car tax sorted though or im not chancin driving up to this as it out nearly a month and a half, id say the filth will be out in force checking for drink driving and tax/insurance comin up to christmas

Not long to this gig now...

Unfortunatly The Slackers are playing (around the corner in whatever The Pod is called these days) the same night as this, so if you are heading along to that and feel you're missing out, fear not!

It seems The Slackers finish around 11:00, so if you want to pop round to the Lower Deck you'll be in time to catch Foreign Legion and get a few jars in....

If you have a ticket/stub from Slackers then you'll only get charged half price, enterprising or what..?

If you haven't already heard it through the punk rock grapevine, SEPTIC PUSSY have stepped in to play the gig in place of RUCTIONS

Hope to see yous all there, should be a good night

we shall be playing some new songs at this and shall be recordign the following weekend for our debut album - exciting times for los freebooters.

Slackers will be done by 10.45 to make way for club

Doors 8pm
Rebelation 8.15 - 8.55
Slackers 9.15 - 10.45

We all know no times are ever adhered to but therell probably still be a fair bit left of the foreign legion gig whatever time slackers finishes, oh and Danny nice one on the half price deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back