Punk In Ireland- 35 Fucking Years (1 Viewer)

They had a lot of trouble with the DVD, it kept freezing so eventually the had to stop it and give everyone free beer!
But from what I did see of it it seemed pretty bad to be honest. It seemed to be just about Deco, all the interviews
were people talking about Deco and they all cut mid sentence, lot's of lingering shots of nothing... Pretty bad...
HOWEVER I didn't get see the whole thing so maybe it picked up?

They had a lot of trouble with the DVD, it kept freezing so eventually the had to stop it and give everyone free beer!
But from what I did see of it it seemed pretty bad to be honest. It seemed to be just about Deco, all the interviews
were people talking about Deco and they all cut mid sentence, lot's of lingering shots of nothing... Pretty bad...

Sounds like a hilarious documentary

sounds fucking rubbish. The bloke wanted to do a documentary on paranoid visions, we got quite far into into and then he asked if he could re interview the rest of the band cos the sound was inaudible from the gig he recorded some of it at. He also said he was working on a video about punk in ireland and belfast too. But it looks to me like he combined both and has shown a pile of shite at a pile of shite gig.

a documentary on 35 years of punk in ireland but focussing on an individual is pathetic and is as insulting to current bands like jobseekers, 90's bands like steampig, 80's bands like napalm sunday or the pretty and 70's bands like radiators and the strougers as it is to those who are being sold a turkey that by the sounds of it is about us!

and we havent even been given the courtesy to see the fucking thing

of course I'll take it all back if I get to see it and its not as bad as I think!!!!!!!!

I want to see it, I think the geezer who made it lives down outside carrick, near the bridge, I may go round his gaff and ask for a copy. Roller skate Skinny - Who does he think he is anyways - Holden Caulfield??

I want to see it, I think the geezer who made it lives down outside carrick, near the bridge, I may go round his gaff and ask for a copy. Roller skate Skinny - Who does he think he is anyways - Holden Caulfield??

'hey John, can you sign this? I love you..' bang bang bang bang

he couldnt even make it 10 miles down the road to see UK Subs or talk to EXCUSES who live just down the road and have been playing "punk" in Ireland for the last 8 years. never saw him at any punk gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back