Punk For It Picnic Details. (1 Viewer)

SeanR

Website
punk4it.proboards29.com
Sorry bout the second thread just wanted to make sure the point was made!

Alright, the PFInic. Everyone meet at the spike on O'Connell St. at 1pm and we'll all walk up the quays (it'll take about 15-20 mins) to Phoenix Park. Anyone who wants to make their own way there, meet at the North Circular Road entrance at 2pm. We'll all be there at 2 and then we'll all go have the picnic. If it rains, we'll get wet but we ain't callin it off. Bring coats! The number 10, i think, will bring you to the NCR entrance. Questions?

Sean (V.D.) said:
Everyone meet at the spike on O'Connell St. at 1pm and we'll all walk up the quays (it'll take about 15-20 mins) to Phoenix Park.

Hahaha! I like that. 20 mins.
It takes 20 mins for a person walking at a pace. For a bunch of punks going to get shit-faced I'd say a good hour. .|..|

i'm brining some black flags and molitovs, i've posted it up on indymedia as a march on farmleigh in revenge for last year..

Hope they don't give you the oul foxrock treatment.

id say theyd be condescending towards us bray scum but dont you live in dublin4?
DSCF0098.JPG
ok now imagine em with bats

there's nothing cool about being from the southside, unless you are my girlfriend.. and trust me, you're not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back