Punk back in drogheda, oct 19th (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Gig in the cellars bar in the town centre, buses to and from dublin all night these days

Friday 19th october

Droppin Bombs - Dublins Premiere Punk outfit
Found on The Floor - Wexford Punk / metal mash ups
Okus - first Gig - Greg, Irene and Crispo's crushing Drogheda riff brigade

Punk, metal and ska tunes between and after bands

Adm only a fiver.

well this is the second gig i have booked in the venue and they are real easy to deal with. so its basically going to be as regular as whoever gets it togethar to book a gig there, diy for a lot of bands seems to mean sit around waiting for someone to offer you a gig rather than doing it yourself a lot of the time so i cant really say Gary.

we plan on trying to play a load of different irish towns twice a year rather than just playing our home town all the time but a lot of people seem to be happy doing just that, each to their own etc. theres also a lot less tours around ireland by new bands it seems to me and a lot more gigs where its some old band from years back just playing dublin and maybe belfast so that lessens opportunities for people to get asked to do gigs outside the big two cities i suppose as well.

Once we get our first gig under our belt with Okus in the cellars i am thinking of doing a regular gig below and invite bands looking for a gig to come up and play . There are a couple of local metal bands also looking for gigs so would be good to get some punk and hardcore bands in to vary the nights . We can supply the backline etc so Anyone interested in coming up to drogheda let us know and we can sort out some dates . Cheers . Greg .

got a good few tracks recorded but not totally finished.should be enough for releasing demo,lp ,cd whatever.will post more info when weve decided what to do with it.

This is next friday, there's buses to Drogheda from Dublin, belfast etc all night on the way to / from the airport so great chance to check out the scene outside of the cities and still sleep in your own bed.

Aegris Somnia, a new Crust Punk band will be opening proceedings!

Here is another track from the OKUS recording for anyone interested . cheers ... .....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back