PULLING TEETH - 30 AUG - BOOM BOOM ROOM (4 Viewers)

That sounds intensely homoerotic. Was your little solder standing to attention when he called you the last man standing? Did he peek over your shoulder before unwrapping the lollipop? And did he look you right in the eyes as he sucked on the lollipop? Fuck...! I went to the wrong gig!

thats exactly how it happened...where you looking through a gloryhole again? :p

True. You must be due another visit soon!?

i'll be down to your gaff when the next batch of sweat shop tshirts you wanted arrive from india. how did those fight like apes ones sell?
did the script send you their design yet?

BACK OVER TO STORMFRONT, YOU. I got called a racist for saying japs eye in Denmark one time. I always thought that was the technical term. It's not though. It's actually called the 'piss hole'.

BACK OVER TO STORMFRONT, YOU. I got called a racist for saying japs eye in Primark one time. I always thought that was the technical term. It's not though. It's actually called the 'piss hole'.

a racist and you wear sweat shop made clothes!

is the origin of the term "jap's eye"? i don't know about you lads but my slitoris is fairly vertical, not at all like one of them winky wonky japanese person's eyes

Great gig. Must say Cut the Reins are much better than their previous incarnation. Rival Dead were good too but need a wee bit more work. Crowd Control were as great as ever and Pulling Teeth were fucking immense. Really fucking nice blokes too. I'll throw up a few pics later.

2823856188_a037c3c880.jpg

2822980501_8a8c6bd939.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moose23/sets/72157607080998220/

I'll have a few more up there in the morning.

Nice B+W shading there, I like the Guitar ones too, that crowd guy with the beard is a funny fucker, he get's into everything at the HC gigs I've been too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back