PULLING TEETH - 30 AUG - BOOM BOOM ROOM (5 Viewers)

God, you're so behind the times, it's all about the GHD.

ghd_mk4_c.jpg

Pulling Teeth were sooo good. Really refreshing to see and hear a band like this.
And a No Hope For The Kids t-shirt on the lead singer!

Class that people are posting saying what a good time they had at this. I will def be using the venue in future. Hopefully for Braindead in November.

When he looked for money of me I just told him I was unemployed and that he should be giving me money since he was working.
He let me piss in peace for the rest of the night.

Fair play for putting on these deadly gig's Mac Kell, Pulling teeth and Crowd control were class.|..|

When he looked for money of me I just told him I was unemployed and that he should be giving me money since he was working.
He let me piss in peace for the rest of the night.
had a similar situation to this when i was in fibbers playing a gig.
feeling bad for the toilet staff,threw fifty cent in and said ''here,sorry,i'd throw you a proper tip but i haven't been working in about a year''
his response;
''well when you get a job you can give me a proper fucking tip''

annoyed me at the time but pretty hilarious thing to say.

had a similar situation to this when i was in fibbers playing a gig.
feeling bad for the toilet staff,threw fifty cent in and said ''here,sorry,i'd throw you a proper tip but i haven't been working in about a year''
his response;
''well when you get a job you can give me a proper fucking tip''

annoyed me at the time but pretty hilarious thing to say.

the guy in the jacks called me the "last of the mohicans" and "the last man standing"...while he was unwrapping a lollipop. germ flavour lolly anyone?

the guy in the jacks called me the "last of the mohicans" and "the last man standing"...while he was unwrapping a lollipop. germ flavour lolly anyone?

That sounds intensely homoerotic. Was your little solder standing to attention when he called you the last man standing? Did he peek over your shoulder before unwrapping the lollipop? And did he look you right in the eyes as he sucked on the lollipop? Fuck...! I went to the wrong gig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back