PUBLICIST + I Love UFO + Hooray for Humans (1 Viewer)

dave

Website
Visit site
Wednesday 15th November
Cyprus Avenue

PUBLICIST
www.myspace.com/thenameispublicist
Publicist is Sebastian Thomson of Trans Am/Weird War/Dead Kids. He loves making music with his friends but he also loves to make music on his own. As he once said "I love making music with my friends but I also love making music on my own." Publicist exists somewhere between DC, NYC, and London, after Sebastian decided it's better to spend money on plane tickets than on rent.

I LOVE UFO
www.myspace.com/iloveufo
Sonic entity created by 3 French men at the turn of the century I LOVE UFO is a powerful sonic mayhem driven by punk energy and psychedelic experiences. Spotted on stage with some of the most radical bands around: The EX, the Hard Ons, 80's Matchbox B Line Disaster, Oneida, Ex Models, Black Dice, Selfish Cunt, Cobra Killer... Shows have been qualified as punkadelic madness ! First EP released on UK label Miscreant Records and 2 UK tours, I LOVE UFO have now released their debut album on French label Record Makers, acclaimed by the press, admired and feared by their fellow musician opponents. Devoted to the downfall of UK-US empire, I LOVE UFO is rational. I Love UFO is human, I LOVE UFO is GLOBAL. Listen and support I LOVE UFO !

HOORAY FOR HUMANS
www.myspace.com/hoorayforhumansband
Indie and electronic are making for cosy bedfellows right about now – so of the most affecting and aesthetically pleasing sounds are being created by man and machine. Groups such as The Notwist, Postal Service and Minus the Bear, to name just a few, have taken their indie tendencies and added electronic flourishes while electronic groups like M83 have looked towards groups like My Bloody Valentine for structure and texture. The formation of Horray for Humans, a three piece, featuring members of emo-metal heads My Remorse, improvisational art-outfit Eachtra and indie tunesmiths Painting by Numbers, has seen the trio shed their previous skins in favour of synth/guitar driven indie-emo with a pop flavouring. The two tracks posted here are culled from an upcoming three-track EP, and offer an exciting prospect of things to come. The dual male/female vocals alternate between the vulnerable and strained and the melodic. Fat synth lines offer welcomed texture, while the guitars and drums underpin the melodies, the tempo and time. Make sure you check it out!

It's gonna be a late one so start charging your batteries now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back