Psychobilly - Spellbound 15th Apr in Voodoo (1 Viewer)

uncle_meat said:
The bastard sons of boris karloff are fucking brilliant! john-pauls quiff is truly spectacular.

Its only matched by his stage banter;

At the last gig he offered a general invitation to any woman in the place to come outside and suck him off

uncle_meat said:
Who here loves psychobilly?

The only Irish Psychobilly band at the minute (i could be wrong. Please let me know if you're out there.),

.|..|
Yes, The BASTARD SONS OF BORIS KARLOFF are Psychobilly. We do indeed have a double bass player. We will be supporting SPELLBOUND in the Voodoo lounge on Saturday 21st of May. There will also be a band called MOFO on first. It should be a good night, so get your bods down to the gig.
If there is any chicks out there that can play guitar, and would be interested in joining B.S.O.B.K let me know, as our other guitarist is in jail.
Cheers;
John Paul De Fall.
[email protected]

john paul de fa said:
Yes, The BASTARD SONS OF BORIS KARLOFF are Psychobilly. We do indeed have a double bass player. We will be supporting SPELLBOUND in the Voodoo lounge on Saturday 21st of May. There will also be a band called MOFO on first. It should be a good night, so get your bods down to the gig.
If there is any chicks out there that can play guitar, and would be interested in joining B.S.O.B.K let me know, as our other guitarist is in jail.
Cheers;
John Paul De Fall.
[email protected]

I cant think of any good reason why chicks wouldnt join the band. That johns a gent....

Attachments

• finger.jpg
    finger.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back