prozzies in dooblin (1 Viewer)

A few bears in

theres this bird with dyed red hair who hangs around the music centre all the fucking time, admittedly shes a good looker if a bit young, but i rekin this birds a prozzy. Anyone else know the bint i refer to??

what about other prozzaz?? theres some fucking bet down cunts around its so funny. i just imagine them as me mates ma's

I wonder how much open top hand relief will set a gent back these days?

You're all ugly. ...... Seriously tho is that guy a goth stalker? I saw this hilarious thread on the phantom gigs forum about whether or not its ok for desperate ugly teenagers to grope girls at concerts, moshes etc. It was like Gropers anonymous. So many of them admitted they grope. I was shocked to be honest. Funny shit, funny shit

Speed Racer said:
You're all ugly. ...... Seriously tho is that guy a goth stalker? I saw this hilarious thread on the phantom gigs forum about whether or not its ok for desperate ugly teenagers to grope girls at concerts, moshes etc. It was like Gropers anonymous. So many of them admitted they grope. I was shocked to be honest. Funny shit, funny shit

There was this crowdsurfer at a Paradise Lost gig a good decade ago at the Tivoli, and I accidentally put my hand on his crotch while trying to boost his leg, and he had a great big erection!
Nobody expects that.

I also accidentally headbutted someone with my open mouth at said gig, leaving a perfect circle of teethmarks on his forehead. Then I got so drunk that I called my parents' house and asked to talk to myself, and my mother told me I wasn't in!

one of the drivers where i work was making a delivery to benburb street the other night and was stopped at traffic lights when this really young girl came over to his car, pulled her skirt up to her waist and pressed herself against the window, driver trying to be nice told her that she was like 12 and that she should be careful etc, girl says too young? ok, whistles and an older woman comes out of the shadows and is introduced as her mum thankfully the lights changed then and

muddymae said:

I was approached by three hookers on the way to Stoneybatter one night. Pig fuckin ugly, two of them in tracksuits. Only in Dublin I tells ye.

Fuckin tracksuits like....ooooh sexy

fuckin crack whores.

Its a beautiful city tho. Well worth the rent I pay. Hmmm

Speed Racer said:
Fuckin tracksuits like....ooooh sexy

fuckin crack whores.

fuckin crack whore clients!

why aren't you dissing those assholes?

folks involved in the sex industry are subject to soooo much fucking malice and discrimination its unbelieveable.

workers unite,

thomas

muddymae said:
one of the drivers where i work was making a delivery to benburb street the other night and was stopped at traffic lights when this really young girl came over to his car, pulled her skirt up to her waist and pressed herself against the window, driver trying to be nice told her that she was like 12 and that she should be careful etc, girl says too young? ok, whistles and an older woman comes out of the shadows and is introduced as her mum thankfully the lights changed then and

I thought Benburb street and that whole area down by the barracks was closed off due to LUAS works. Not exactly calling you a liar because I might be wrong.

ElderLemon said:
Ah now I get it. Prozzy = Prostitute. And there was I wondering how he reckoned this girl was a Protestant....

Because her eyes were really close together.

How do you know a prod is looking through your keyhole?

You can see both eyes.

How do you know E.T. is a catholic?

Because he looks like one.

i wonder if yer mans gay?? hahaha he'll be in a lather oct 5th...gettin jiggy with himselfs stick in front of d'telly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back