Primavera Sound 2009 (1 Viewer)

Its and hour and 20mins on a bus from barcelona - though cheap enough due to the Ryanair lads

That said dont make the mistake of flying from there the morning after the festival (which doesn't end until about 7am) like i did a couple of years ago - book a later flight/day!

A Certain Ratio
Oneida
Joe Crepúsculo with Los Destructores
Jay Reatard
Deerhunter
The Bad Plus
Art Brut[/quote]
Vivian girls
The mae shi
The bug
Crystal stilts
Bowerbirds
The tallest man on earth
Wavves
Plants and animals
Crystal antlers
Ponytail[/quote]
MY BLOODY VALENTINE
ALELA DIANE
DAMIEN JURADO
SPIRITUALIZED
GANG GANG DANCE
EXTRA LIFE
KITTY DAISY AND LEWIS
MICHAEL NYMAN
THE SOFT PACK
THROWING MUSES
THE VASELINES

ok, if that were on in electric picnic i might go but id find it hard to save money for that line-up. no-one worth makin a flight for. dont get me worong, some great stuff but fndin it difficult to be not go 'meh' about it so far. i need more stuff before i think of committing to this

Its and hour and 20mins on a bus from barcelona - though cheap enough due to the Ryanair lads

That said dont make the mistake of flying from there the morning after the festival (which doesn't end until about 7am) like i did a couple of years ago - book a later flight/day!

Yeah I've booked a 9PM flight for Monday night. The last time I went I flew direct to Barca with Iberia but they fucked me around by changing the flights about 7 times in 2 months, assholes. Aer Lingus' flights are awkwardly timed.

But I already skipped last year because of it! (and it was my wet dream of all wet dreams line-up.....)

I sorta agree with Ernesto though, needs more bands before i'd commit on going.

last years line-up was amazing. i had multiple orgasms.
i not expecting this years to be as good at all but yeah, at least a few belters worth the travel would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back