primavera apartments (1 Viewer)

broken arm

so where did youze get one?

a mate booked us one by the beach in barceloneta? was expensive at €800 a week but.. It's on the yellow line too

anyone know how long it will take to walk into town?

[SIZE=-1]www.apartmentsramblas.com

sprry for being sooo brief the other day...
was in a mad rush..
this is where i got mine........SO SOUND!
[/SIZE]

Yeah, we've booked a few apartments in the ravel district. Also a little pricey, but seems it's par for the course in Barcelona.

But as for Primavera...it's gonna be A N I M A L!

A friend of mine booked an apartment through feelbarcelona.com for a bunch of us - he was told to send his credit card details through e-mail, which he did, but he also received a phone call from the credit card company about someone trying to charge the card over 800 euro, I guess that amounts to about the whole rent expenses. They should've only charged now for the booking fee. Cunts. So we don't have an apartment, yet

Yeah, I would recommend that anyone who is going to Primavera and intends booking an apatment but hasn't got round to it yet, to do it soon as possible as they seem to be getting scarce

We decided to book one near the forum this year as opposed to in the city center/ramblas area. its alot handier if you want to get back to the gaff for a nibble or change of clothes/booze injection. the forum is about ten metro stops from las ramblas and whilst its easy to get about it can be time consuming and we missed a few bands during vital trips back to the apartment. each to his own though! roll on the fun!

We decided to book one near the forum this year as opposed to in the city center/ramblas area. its alot handier if you want to get back to the gaff for a nibble or change of clothes/booze injection. the forum is about ten metro stops from las ramblas and whilst its easy to get about it can be time consuming and we missed a few bands during vital trips back to the apartment. each to his own though! roll on the fun!

I've never been and am not familiar with the place. Is the forum where the gigs are played? Can you bring booze into the primavera gigs, and if not is the stuff being served there overpriced (a la Irish festivals)?

I've never been and am not familiar with the place. Is the forum where the gigs are played? Can you bring booze into the primavera gigs, and if not is the stuff being served there overpriced (a la Irish festivals)?

Drinks there aren't overpriced - Rum & Cork is quite cheap and the shots are huge. You can try and sneak drink in but they do check sometimes and it is confiscated if they catch you. And yeah, the forum is where the festival is held.

Drinks there aren't overpriced - Rum & Cork is quite cheap and the shots are huge. You can try and sneak drink in but they do check sometimes and it is confiscated if they catch you. And yeah, the forum is where the festival is held.

Cool. Can't wait for Primavera. The line-up is overwhelmingly super. It almost makes me dizzy when I try and comprehend just how many bands I've really been wanting to catch are playing at it!

stupid question as i haven't even bought my ticket yet (only looked at the lineup recently, trying to cajol others into coming along, etc...) but is it not doable from a hostel? i know a really really good one in barcelona i stayed ina couple of weeks ago for the liverpool match and ages ago alsor. or will they all be booked up already or wha?

rum and coke is six tokens (ie six euro - not cheap)

however, the portions are huge...and befriend someone at the bar
Not until the last night of it last year did we get friendly with a brazilian barmaid who gradually dropped the ticket allocation so that by the end of the, she was giving us 2 massive portions of rum for 4 or 5 tokens in total...what a girl

Seems to be lots of Irish people going if the interest on thumped is anything to go by. What kind of numbers are at the festival, are we talking Electric Picnic numbers, Oxegen numbers...or Glasto?

I'd imagine EP numbers myself, 30,000?

stupid question as i haven't even bought my ticket yet (only looked at the lineup recently, trying to cajol others into coming along, etc...) but is it not doable from a hostel?

don't see why not. we're just being posh with the apartments.

and you can have parties in apartments.

Shit this is getting weird. Feelbarcelona.com seems like a legit site and all, but when a mate of mine sent his credit card details via e-mail (never a good idea) someone was buying some shit with his credit card off some electronics site on the web. And the Feelbarcelona dude says he never got the credit card details. Is it possible to hijack e-mails like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back