PRIMAL SCREAM - new album to be banned in U.S. (1 Viewer)

I don`t think changing the title is really relevant.Its just a song title - politics should`nt come into it - change the title for the sake of offending certain people - its a complicated one alright though (if it was taken too seriously), but i never took them seriously cause their wacko`s.
Personnally, i thought Bob Marley was a wanker for not cutting his dreds and givin up spliff and reggea....(just cause i was`nt happy with it???!!??...)nah..

The only relevant bit is:

"the band’s new album, which is due out this summer"

This would be what is known as advertising. They're no more going to be banned in the US than I'm going to be elected leader of an underwater city of superintelligent jellyfish.

And I'm at least 20 points behind floppy the magnificent so...

remember when "Parachute" by Something Happens was banned in the U.S. because they detected a vague military reference...even though it's about rubber johnnies.

or maybe they banned it cause it was shite

Who gives a rats arse!!!

It's always happening, from Massive Attack to bleeden Kylie Minnow...
They ALWAYS give in... otherwise they dont "move" their "units"...

PeeWee (11 Apr, 2002 02:06 p.m.):
Who gives a rats arse!!!

It's always happening, from Massive Attack to bleeden Kylie Minnow...
They ALWAYS give in... otherwise they dont "move" their "units"...

It should be very interesting to see what they do about it.The prodigy caved with the fat of the land just so they could get their record in fucking wal-mart.If they don't change it,it may end up like lennon's jesus comment,although primal aren't exaclty as big as the beatles(in america).

Rimbaud (11 Apr, 2002 10:33 a.m.):
I don`t think changing the title is really relevant.Its just a song title - politics should`nt come into it - change the title for the sake of offending certain people - its a complicated one alright though (if it was taken too seriously), but i never took them seriously cause their wacko`s.
Personnally, i thought Bob Marley was a wanker for not cutting his dreds and givin up spliff and reggea....(just cause i was`nt happy with it???!!??...)nah..

what really happened to the pentagon on Sept 11th?
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

snakybus (11 Apr, 2002 11:01 a.m.):
remember when "Parachute" by Something Happens was banned in the U.S. because they detected a vague military reference...even though it's about rubber johnnies.

it's about what now?

i don't know about that truck story wat about the
people that died on that plane .....where are they explained away in that report ?
or was there an official death toll for the pentagon plane?

The short and long of it all anyway, is that the USA are blaming Primal Scream it all !!!.....who are they gonna blame for their growing obesity epidemic? Thats what i wanna know!!Whos gonna be the fall guy there???...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back