pressing 300-500 7 '' records? (1 Viewer)

torpid

Website
Visit site
Any recommendations for places to do this close to home? checked out a few places in Czech and the US, would need laquers pressed and mastering included, thanks

Thanks a million guys, that was a super quick response for the festive season. One other thing; digital downloads. I only came across one company who included a unique code to link to the records' digital download, but they were charging 250 for this, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to set something like this up?

Anyone any idea what the average price you should be paying for say 300 10''s ?

Can never seem to get a price on any of the website without answering a lot of questions or emailing. I'm way off that point I just want a vague idea.

Anyone any idea what the average price you should be paying for say 300 10''s ?

Can never seem to get a price on any of the website without answering a lot of questions or emailing. I'm way off that point I just want a vague idea.

Mobineko will give you a quote on their site.

Thanks a million guys, that was a super quick response for the festive season. One other thing; digital downloads. I only came across one company who included a unique code to link to the records' digital download, but they were charging 250 for this, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to set something like this up?

No, it's not too hard to do. I've done it. You just need a little bit of programming (e.g. php) knowledge. Basically:

- write a little program that generates a whole bunch of unique codes
- get it to stick these into a database table on your server
- write a script that only allows access to the download link if the user put's in one of these codes first (and then deletes the code from the table)
- figure out some way of printing a pile of coupons to stick in the records, each of which has one of the codes (I can't remember how I did this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back