present for a 1-year-old (1 Viewer)

A small stuffed bunny yoke.Can't miss.
i remember every stuffed bunny i ever had. which was, em, three. there was bunny, a little brown rabbit with a yellow bow that either came from an easter egg or a stall at funderland, then there was ratty, a tiny yoke that had fur made of real animal hair and looked like a rat, and jimbob jones who was really classy but always looked sad.
there might have been one or two more but i don't want to remember them because if i do then i'll know i forgot them at first and feel really sad

I've loads of lovely books but HMB justs likes eating them. He's too impatient for reading.

His favourite thing is the radiator behind the sofa, which he has been systematically attacking for several weeks. The top of it is broken now.

Just give the parents some money to pay for repairs to their gaff.

I'm telling yA,Baby girls love snuggly bunnies.Fuck the parents,give her cuddly bunny.

vouchers for counselling, redeemable in 15-18 years time? that's not gonna be under 10 quid though is it

i got the rattle yoke, i know a shop in town where i might get a nice stuffed bunny but have a feeling it's the kind of place where you pay 20 quid for a teddy. it's in the arty upscale regeneration part of town....

still waiting for this fucking thing to arrive, the company say they sent it june 22 and that i have to contact royal mail, spent 15 mins listening to automated messages on the royal mail helpline before the phone starting emitting a really loud, high pitched annoying tone, and their website similarly sends you through several pages of 'before you continue, please read all of the following options to check that they do not apply to you', then when you finally get to the webform it asks for information only the sender would have and the button to submit details is hidden underneath another panel on the page so you can't actually click it.
it has me in a blind rage. i'll have to listen to grand funk railroad for at least 2 hours solid to calm down.

The claim was forwarded to Royal Mail and a replacement item was issued
to you on Saturday 11th July. This item should be at reception for you I
would have thought. It would be incredible if 2 of these items had been
" lost " to the same delivery address.

Hopefully the reception can assit you.
" lost " indeed you fuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back