Predictions for 2004 (2 Viewers)

You'll certainly be happy to see Cat O' 9 Tails.

Were you not round Leinster Square that night when we all got fucked out of it on vodser (vodka+cider) and everyone took off their clothes and a certain straight-edger donned a wedding veil and nothing else before shitting on a plate and eating it with a knife and fork?

And I'm sure you've heard about the infamous Belgian Fluff-fest table-top edge-strip?

Or, indeed, the story of the night prior to him becoming straight-edge?

These are merely a lighted-match compard to the inferno that Cat O' 9 Tails promises to be.

It'll be a new experience in horror. Real horror.

Corm said:
You'll certainly be happy to see Cat O' 9 Tails.

Were you not round Leinster Square that night when we all got fucked out of it on vodser (vodka+cider) and everyone took off their clothes and a certain straight-edger donned a wedding veil and nothing else before shitting on a plate and eating it with a knife and fork?

And I'm sure you've heard about the infamous Belgian Fluff-fest table-top edge-strip?

Or, indeed, the story of the night prior to him becoming straight-edge?

These are merely a lighted-match compard to the inferno that Cat O' 9 Tails promises to be.

It'll be a new experience in horror. Real horror.
I'm dribbling with excitement already.Amazingly I missed all these things...
But are the tunes any good?I've seen winton's knob before, I'm gonna need something more riveting musically for this band to impress me

Here, quiet you. I had respect for your horror-senses until 2 days ago when I saw Pirates of the Caribbean after you going on about it for ages...it's fuckin shite!

i predict a bucketload more of hate, a lot less being nice from my goodself,a more zero tolerance policy all round, and jesus people should just get sterilized and lob some eggs in the freezer, it's all good.

See my ma took the right route, a week after she had me she got sterilize, im sure my da was fuckin over the moon, and pretty much everywhere else (well oly is only gonna say it and im not letting that shite steal my fire)

if i gave birth to ed i would do the right thing and get meself sterilized..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back