PRE-ORDER THE NEW MOUTPIECE 'BLACK BANANA' 7" EP NOW (1 Viewer)

The septic

As is the done thing nowadays, we are taking Pre-orders for the new Moutpiece EP – Black Banana – which will be coming out in early August.

What you do: Go to moutpiece.bandcamp.com and click ‘Pre-order now’. 6 Euro, 8 Euro posted anywhere in Ireland, 10 Euro anywhere in the rest of the world.

What you get:

• You immediately get a digital download of our debut LP.
  • When the album is officially released in August you will get a vinyl copy of the Black Banana EP and a download code for the EP as well.
  • Pre-order punters will also get their EP sleeve customised.

Pre-orders will only be available for the next two weeks, so don't delay and miss your chance to get your sleeve decorated with a hand-drawn unicorn making love to a dolphin or something else as equally fantastic.

We made a wee promo video for it to further wet your appetite. Here it is.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can I just send you a ten euro note and you send it to me when it's born. Gis yer address yanky.
cheers

You know, sometimes I get just too wrapped up in computers and forget about how things were done just a few short years ago.

If you or anyone else would like to pre-order this the old fashioned way and send me cash in an envelope, we would be more than happy to send you The Black Banana package when it arrives- Download of LP, EP and physical copy of EP (with customized sleeve). Please just PM me and I will give you my address.

Pre-Orders are available for a limited time and if you would like to get your copy, please contact me before thursday 21st June.

Pre-Orders will be finishing up on Friday (22nd June) If you don't want to miss out, go to mouthpiece.bandcamp.com to order by paypal and get an immediate download of the debut LP and a virtual pat on the back. You will then be contacted when the vinyl comes. Pre-orderers will have their sleeve customised and will get a download code for the EP.

If anyone wants to do it the old fashioned way (i.e. sending us cash in a brown envelope), PM me before Friday and we can work out something out involving an abacus and a pony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back