Practice rooms in dublin...list them (1 Viewer)

I FUCKING HATE applerock and loop is SHITE too, both with twats working in them. Awful drumkits, barely working amps, SMELL LIKE PISS, hugely expensive.... ggaahhh.... plenty more other places though, and there'll be a new non-profit practice space in Phibsboro coming soon!!!!!

i was in rebel last week with my mates band and i have to say i was very impressed. decent gear, parking, free tea and coffee and a place to chill out. tis nice like. couldn't tell you the price though cos it wasn't me picking up the bill

Hi

I've just opened a new rehearsal studios www.unit1.ie with plenty of free parking, and free tea and coffee. The building is light and airy, and there has been very good feedback as to the sound of the rooms.
The rates are as follows:-

Evening Sessions 6pm - 11pm - 55 euro
Daytime Weekdays 10am - 6pm 10 euro per hour
Weekends:-
10am - 2pm - 55 euro
2pm - 6pm - 55 euro
6pm - 11pm - 55 euro

This includes PA, 2 Mics and Stands, 5 piece Drum Kit (ex. Snare & cymbals, inc. all stands), 1 Bass Amp, 2 Guitar Amps.

Extras available at 5 euro each per session:-
Snare;
Cymbal Set;
Keyboard;
Electric Guitar;
Bass;
Extra Mic & Stand.

So give us a call to book your session.

Kind regards,

Bobby.

Tel:- 01-498-2500
Mobile:- 087-2177-188

Unit-1 Rehearsal Studios,
Unit 1,
Whiteswan Business Centre,
Donore Avenue - off South Circular Road,
Dublin 8,
Rep. of Ireland.

email:- [email protected]
Web:- http://www.unit-1.ie

Muzzlemusic looks fucking nice.Solid price too.And you can go late for a tenner an hour!Deadly.

Out of curiosity what would people be lookin for at a space?
Apart from electricity and the like. Would they be lookin at the space to provide amps/leads/drums/etc?

Rebel Studios is pretty good. Its near the point. Big rooms, good gear.

Some of the rooms are pretty small tho, you gotta specify when you book that you want a big room. We were stuck in a little room which quickly heated up to sauna tempertaure even though there are only 3 of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back