Post your latest dreams here (1 Viewer)

Last night i dreamt that me and the nipper beat Jimmy Page and Robert Plant in Doubles Snooker simply by my daughter repeating sentences over and over, mantra-like. They could'nt concentrate and we won, Hooray!!!

i had a dream the other night that i was being arrested for being a terorist by a cop on a bungeechord. but on second inspection he was actually a Centaur. he said sorry but he was actally recruiting a small army to rush the kings gates so we went around and started knabbing my friends to help us.

then there was a bit about a talking dog. a friend's dog that sat on my chest and interviewed me for a piece on zoos. i asked my mate how long it took him to rain the dog to talk and he said "all of three hours". which made perfect sense at the time.
nice little doggy too.

Last night i dreamt that me and the nipper beat Jimmy Page and Robert Plant in Doubles Snooker simply by my daughter repeating sentences over and over, mantra-like. They could'nt concentrate and we won, Hooray!!!

Very unsportsmanlike behavior.

Hi everyone!

Last night i dreamed the old zombie apocolypse standard. Highly contagious virus turns the country into flesh eating rage monsters, and i had to find a way out with nipper family and friends in tow. Cars were out, could'nt get all the way out to the airport because of like, zombies and heavy traffic.

Best way i could figure was to leg it down to Dalkey and steal a boat. Which sounds easy, but we were in galway for some fucking reason that had nothing to do with Zombies. It still seemed like the best thing to do, head east acrooss the country to Dalkey. From Galway.

Cue epic cross country flight over mountains, across valleys and through infested villages.

I know. Shut up Corey. But wait:

We hit Tullamore and find speakers set up everywhere. Scientists had discovered that by playing We've Only Just Begun by the Carpenters the Zombies started trying to behave like cordial, sociable humans for exactly twenty hours. Cue me and the team walking through tullamore; observing filthy decaying flesh eating zombies strolling arm in arm along the avenues, tipping their brains to other zombies, trying to exchange pleasantries and helping the older zombies across the road. All to the strains of We've Only Just Begun by The carpenters being blasted out of speakers all over the city.

I think we made it to Dalkey, but i cant remember if we got away, because frankly, nothing else in this dream was worth remembering after the Carpenters thing.

Cue me and the team walking through tullamore; observing filthy decaying flesh eating zombies strolling arm in arm along the avenues, tipping their brains to other zombies, trying to exchange pleasantries and helping the older zombies across the road. All to the strains of We've Only Just Begun by The carpenters being blasted out of speakers all over the city.

that sounds like a massive improvement over what Tullarmore is now

I had really bad nightmares on Tuesday night. In one all my friends were lined up in front of me and I had to choose 10 to live. It was pretty awful.

Couple of months back I read all the Harry Potter books in two weeks. A while later I dreamt that me and Jane Birken had to join the Harry Potter gang on an adventure of some description. I had a wand and was all "I can't use these" but nobody listened. We found lord voldemort in some random terraced house and everyone expected me to ice him. Walked to the front door but just before reaching it the man himself comes
out and magics me, sending me falling to my doom down some bottomless trench that I had previously failed to notice. Birken did nothing. Not a fucking thing.

I was taking a group caving out in Clare somewhere, and I noticed some light coming through the wall of the cave, had a look, and it was these guys living room.
They were all there, watching the TV, having a cup of Tea.
So, I crawled in, and they seemed pretty cool about the whole thing. We all got cups of tea, and they explained that they were building an extension on the house and they accidentally built too near the cave.

Turned out I was friends with one of their friends, a rider from my old cycling team, and he said we should go out for a paddle, since the rivers were on flood.

So we went out for a paddle, and I got chomped by the river, and woke up.

Ran around huge mansion full of people with an ex-girlfriend from years ago trying to find a room to "be bold" as we put it in the dream.
Never did find a room in the end.

Don't know whether to finish that last sentence with this :) or this :(

I had a MAAAAAAAAANKY one a few weeks ago. I was babysitting these two children.One was about 4 the other was only a few hours old :confused:. Anyway the 4 year old told me they were being abused and that I must help his brother.So I went into the baby room and was greeted by the creepiest thing I have ever seen ( real or imagined) The 3 hour old baby was sitting up with his big squished face staring at me. He was grunting like an animal.I thought that the abuse had frozen so I put him in the bath and started to fill it with warm water to loosen him up. I was holding him but soon the bath got out of control and he was trying to stretch his neck out of the water.His little nose was twitching as he continued to grunt.I managed to empty the bath as the other child called me away . I left with him leaving the baby there and when I came back the baby was dead. However suddenly loads of people came into the bathroom telling me it was okay as that baby was in fact the most evil being on earth and it was for the best.

I also had a dream I plugged my hair straightener into a huge green esb box across the road from my new house. The lead was long so came back to the house to do the straightening.Suddenly I heard a big bang as a car had crashed into the lead and pulled the esb box out of the ground

I had a MAAAAAAAAANKY one a few weeks ago. I was babysitting these two children.One was about 4 the other was only a few hours old :confused:. Anyway the 4 year old told me they were being abused and that I must help his brother.So I went into the baby room and was greeted by the creepiest thing I have ever seen ( real or imagined) The 3 hour old baby was sitting up with his big squished face staring at me. He was grunting like an animal.I thought that the abuse had frozen so I put him in the bath and started to fill it with warm water to loosen him up. I was holding him but soon the bath got out of control and he was trying to stretch his neck out of the water.His little nose was twitching as he continued to grunt.I managed to empty the bath as the other child called me away . I left with him leaving the baby there and when I came back the baby was dead. However suddenly loads of people came into the bathroom telling me it was okay as that baby was in fact the most evil being on earth and it was for the best.

I also had a dream I plugged my hair straightener into a huge green esb box across the road from my new house. The lead was long so came back to the house to do the straightening.Suddenly I heard a big bang as a car had crashed into the lead and pulled the esb box out of the ground

I rest my case.

Pretty=Probably nuts.

Vampire American Football team.

My old house in Ashbourne went up for sale and I had a look.

Me and my friend had to escape something or other through the Botanical Gardens.

Triffids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back