post your baby picture (1 Viewer)

using the word muppet twice in a post means you must be struggling. losing your mojo?

here it is politapileup, i was merely stating that a number of people (myself and ICUH8N excluded) had reported posts about how much of an idiot they thought you were. if you have a problem with the facility, talk to pete about it. i dont really care about your problems with it at all. and try and cut down on posting pics of your hairy regions for the love of jesus christ.

back of the net again? yeah maybe.

The word effortless would be more suited than struggling.

I don't need to talk to Pete about anything because I know exactly what peoples problems* are already.

*will power 
control of one's impulses and actions; self-control.

BACK EH THE NET.

The word effortless would be more suited than struggling.

I don't need to talk to Pete about anything because I know exactly what peoples problems* are already.

*will power 
control of one's impulses and actions; self-control.

BACK EH THE NET.

unless you;re gonna post a picture of yourself as a baby hatching out of your egg, stop whining.

(and when you stop posting on thumped about how much you;d love a line, then preach to me about will power)

kthx

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE BACK OF THE BACK OF THE BACK OF THE FUCKING NET, Y'HEAR??????????

I was always a grumpy bollix:

baby.jpg

squiggle: amazing eyes. hamming it up for the camera!
mormon nailer: "gruff. gruff!!!!!!" so cuuuuuuuute!
goff: i want my kids to look like that.

You single goff? That sounds vaguely like a proposal ;)

OI! it was not!

now listen girly, stop trying to distract from the fact that over 96% of the people who voted on you and wheel's date poll want to see some sexy results.

ill see you there in 5 to find out how the cinema was for you both and if you held hands.

OI! it was not!

now listen girly, stop trying to distract from the fact that over 96% of the people who voted on you and wheel's date poll want to see some sexy results.

ill see you there in 5 to find out how the cinema was for you both and if you held hands.

I think you'll find that it was a mere 90%. You might also notice that there were 2 prominent abstainers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back