post your baby picture (1 Viewer)

What's all this reports crap? Is it another form of censorship by the masses? I hate that shit.

see the little warning sign beside the rep button? when a post pisses someone off they can click on it and then the moderator/admin receive an email with a message the person left about the post.
it's not censorship,* people just use it to let moderators know who is pissing who off.
anyway im new to receiving all these report things.

* i have, however, deleted that fucking post about my tits.

But you seem to be getting them for no reason. THAT'S censorship. Mob Rule, if you will.

Don't like that. Free and open discussion.

nothing is stopping the discussion, innit? why is it censorship if someone is bothered by something? censorship would be deleting this thread, which is a shame, cos its full of cute baby pictures :)

Well, if all it is, is a report, then that's grand. But I would think it'd be better to air the disgust in the public forum from whence it came.

Still, though, so long as people don't get banned for no reason, then fine. Run with it. I just think it's a bit silly, is all.

Well, if all it is, is a report, then that's grand. But I would think it'd be better to air the disgust in the public forum from whence it came.

Still, though, so long as people don't get banned for no reason, then fine. Run with it. I just think it's a bit silly, is all.

Why are you bleating on about censorship in response to other users' expressions of offense?
A) One has nothing to do with the other.
B) You have no say regarding the action(s) the administrators of this forum take as a result of complaints against a post/person.
C) Speaking purely for myself, I certainly take no notice of your opinion in this instance - I'm only responding to this by way of an FYI, in order to preclude any future confusion.

If politapill wasn't trying so hard to be offensive (hi Mark!) because he's bored and/or gets a kick out of annoying people, then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Mark: In future, when people complain about your posts on this forum because they feel that you're being unnecessarily offensive, myself and La La will have a quick heart to heart, which will probably result in your post being deleted - no big deal to you, or us, since I doubt that it'll happen often. Where we go from there is anyone's guess, but it's sure to be a veritable roller-coaster ride of tedious boredom for all concerned. If it turns out to be a regular occurrence, we'll have to come up with a more satisfactory solution, which doesn't involve me babysitting people who aren't willing to be civil.

Why are you bleating on about censorship in response to other users' expressions of offense?
B) You have no say regarding the action(s) the administrators of this forum take as a result of complaints against a post/person
C) Speaking purely for myself, I certainly take no notice of your opinion in this instance - I'm only responding to this by way of an FYI, in order to preclude any future confusion.

If politapill wasn't trying so hard to be offensive (hi Mark!) because he's bored and/or gets a kick out of annoying people, then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Mark: In future, when people complain about your posts on this forum because they feel that you're being unnecessarily offensive, myself and/or La La will have a quick heart to heart, which will probably result in your post being deleted - no big deal to you, or us, since I doubt that it'll happen often. Where we go from there is anyone's guess, but it's sure to be a veritable roller-coaster ride of tedious boredom for all concerned. If it turns out to be a regular occurrence, we'll have to come up with a more satisfactory solution, which doesn't involve me babysitting people who aren't willing to be civil.

Excellent.

Excellent.

Excellent.

B) You have no say regarding the action(s) the administrators of this forum take as a result of complaints against a post/person.

Mark: In future, when people complain about your posts on this forum because they feel that you're being unnecessarily offensive, myself and La La will have a quick heart to heart, which will probably result in your post being deleted - no big deal to you, or us, since I doubt that it'll happen often. Where we go from there is anyone's guess, but it's sure to be a veritable roller-coaster ride of tedious boredom for all concerned. If it turns out to be a regular occurrence, we'll have to come up with a more satisfactory solution, which doesn't involve me babysitting people who aren't willing to be civil.

POW!!

You're gonna be a good mod kid.

*scowls

owls.jpg

Boards.ie

pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dirt, grease, muppets...bang and the dirt is gone.

Boards.ie

pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dirt, grease, muppets...bang and the dirt is gone.

it appears that some people here are boredtodeath.ie of you you idiot. have you been banned yet? no. if you are for the second time, (by pete, no less, none of us have the power to do it) then so be it. nothing to do with being like boards, more to do with you being like a tool half the time.

BACK OF THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING NET.

it appears that some people here are boredtodeath.ie of you you idiot. have you been banned yet? no. if you are for the second time, (by pete, no less, none of us have the power to do it) then so be it. nothing to do with being like boards, more to do with you being like a tool half the time.

BACK OF THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING NET.

You're just a muppet really and if someone bothered me that much or were sooo bored of my posts then I'd just slap them on the ignore. It's not my fault muppets have no will power and must see every post.

You're just a muppet really and if someone bothered me that much or were sooo bored of my posts then I'd just slap them on the ignore. It's not my fault muppets have no will power and must see every post.

using the word muppet twice in a post means you must be struggling. losing your mojo?

here it is politapileup, i was merely stating that a number of people (myself and ICUH8N excluded) had reported posts about how much of an idiot they thought you were. if you have a problem with the facility, talk to pete about it. i dont really care about your problems with it at all. and try and cut down on posting pics of your hairy regions for the love of jesus christ.

back of the net again? yeah maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back