post what you're listening to and say something about it (1 Viewer)

M.BISON said:
right now - Thin Lizzy - 'Jailbreak'
every irish person should own this and listen to it like weekly. i visited phil lynotts grave twice this year. happy days. 'emerald' is the greatest thing ever.
but yo seriously - "tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak, somewhere in the town" - where could that possibly happen?! nah killer shit though. jim fitzpatricks art work is wicked good too.
That's it Bullets.You're fired.

Today I have mostly been listening to Floor's self titled album on No Idea.
Sort of like Perry Farrel (if his balls dropped) singing for Burning Witch.
Quite nice.
And also Reaching Quiet's album.Which is people from cLoudead being slightly more random and light hearted."She ain't gonna call you back pts 1 and 2" have been on repeat quite a lot.

However, I am know listening to the crushing (and quite possibly nazi-sympathising) black metal assault of the almighty Lust as an act of atonement for listening to things that are tuneful.That'll learn me.

right now im listening to oxes who ive been meaning to give a listen to for about a year.
very cool.

needtokill said:
Today I have mostly been listening to Floor's self titled album on No Idea.
Sort of like Perry Farrel (if his balls dropped) singing for Burning Witch.
Quite nice.
And also Reaching Quiet's album.Which is people from cLoudead being slightly more random and light hearted."She ain't gonna call you back pts 1 and 2" have been on repeat quite a lot.

However, I am know listening to the crushing (and quite possibly nazi-sympathising) black metal assault of the almighty Lust as an act of atonement for listening to things that are tuneful.That'll learn me.

did i copy you that reaching quiet shit? it's good fun - album can be a little hard to take though.....please copy me floor - i didn't know it was a single dude but i heard the live joints were crushingly loud

andrew

nlgbbbblth said:
Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance
I`ve been meaning to get a hold of this album for yonks.
Only heard the one track off it, from some comp.

Just got some Swing Kids, JR Ewing, Swiz and Racebannon 7"s - so its gonna be a screamy Sunday all the way!

Got a Racebannon album too - not so good, big disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back