Post Pictures of What you think other Thumped posters look like. (2 Viewers)

Anyway fellas...I hope I brightened up yizzer morning but I've gotta do a bit of work now.

Avernus- I honestly don't know or care about whether you're gettin' any. It was just a gentle pop at the stereotype Red House Painters fan. I'm sure some day that someone special will have their ring on your finger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;-)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Allaquando my hole, sir.

Anyway fellas...I hope I brightened up yizzer morning but I've gotta do a bit of work now.

Avernus- I honestly don't know or care about whether you're gettin' any. It was just a gentle pop at the stereotype Red House Painters fan. I'm sure some day that someone special will have their ring on your finger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;-)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Allaquando my hole, sir.

and the creepiness continues. okay seeya now. bye.

STOP PRESS!!

Guy who used to have Stuart Staples avi throws brick in glasshouse.

Reports still cming in
more to follow

george mc fly trying to impress the ladies

469432060_62891ea62f_o.gif

Maybe there was an evil magigian nearby, possibly rooting for this man's opponents, and just as he reaches the apex of the move PRESTO the pole is transformed into a giant venomous snake! So the man , obviously not wanting to get bitten, has to grip the snakes neck in such a way as to avoid it's venomous fangs.

Just a suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back