post pictures of perfume ponces please (2 Viewers)

NinaRicciNinaW.jpg

But...but that's ...apple shaped

word...falling ....apart...

L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci is what mas go for in my experience of having a ma. And Chanel No. 5. They remind them of their youth.

(L'Air du Temps came out the year my ma was born, fact fans)

L'Air du Temps is what Clarice Starling wears in Silence of the Lambs.

Chanel No.5 is manky perfume. Years ago, a barman gave me a huge bottle of it that had been left in the toilets. I used to shake it on to the carpet beside the cat litter.

Tweed and/or Charlie all the way

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

30525658-1.jpg

I will probably wear Chanel No 5 when i get older seeing as my entire life so far seems to have consisted of turning into my ma.

I got her a bottle of the Eau de Parfum of it for Christmas there and apparently the bottle is almost exactly the same as the one she had when she was about my age. Good times (for her anyway)

Chanel No 5 is a classic! I love it. I don't own any fancy perfumes though as they're too expensive (or maybe it's just that I have expensive taste, heh).

I have a bottle of Gucci Rush 2 that my friend got me for my 30th birthday over 5 years ago. I'm nearly out now. He'll have to buy me some more, I'm way too mean to spend money on perfume.

I will probably wear Chanel No 5 when i get older seeing as my entire life so far seems to have consisted of turning into my ma.

I got her a bottle of the Eau de Parfum of it for Christmas there and apparently the bottle is almost exactly the same as the one she had when she was about my age. Good times (for her anyway)

oh me too, I'm deffo gonna be an old woman who wears it!
I don't think the bottle has changed much over time (I used to work on a Chanel counter many mons ago, wasn't one of the proper consultants though).
Remember lads and lassies that the Eau de Parfum is more expensive for a good reason - there's more perfume in it, so you can use less and it lasts longer. Eau de Toilette is a more watered down version.
Anyone ever use Laura Mercier stuff? Again waaaay to expensive to buy but my sister used to work for them so we'd have the stuff around the house. The body creams are so strong they make you smell like you're wearing perfume, amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back