post pictures of perfume ponces please (1 Viewer)

no, my memory cant distinguish between a clothes shop in italy and a clothes shop in poland.
did the clothes look like this:

Enrico%20Coveri%20versace%20dolce%20gabbana%20milan%20menswear%2009%20spring%20summer%20preppy%20trend-thumb-430x385.jpg

or this?

032806_29_b.gif

if a science grad threw up all over his clothes at a party at andy worhols factory, adn had to borrow offf andy to walk home, that would be the middle guy from those three polish fella's at the top there.

do you think i know why? i just know that i got 'the buy me this' vibe. in any event i'm going to take cpr's advice as a solution and get that very mank stuff.

do you think i know why? i just know that i got 'the buy me this' vibe. in any event i'm going to take cpr's advice as a solution and get that very mank stuff.

go back and look on the first page; I posted pics of two it might be.

the bottle is glass - transparent.
its either pink or orange. i think it was pink, but it might be slightly orange.
the squirting mechanism eminated straight out of the top of it, like a submarine periscope.
i saw it in some shop. a relatively posh women stuff shop.

It wasn't this was it?
090205_NFL_Products1.jpg

interestingly, also revolting. I gave the one I was sent to a passing teenager. Forgotten all about that one.

you're bound to get the wrong one and in the unlikely event that you get it right she'll have decided she doesn't like it anymore anyway. how about a can of ladies' deodorant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back