POO'S LEITRIM PUNK ALLDAYER JULY 24 (2 Viewers)

Tickets on sale this sunday 3rd april - 15 euros - no booking fee - limited numbers - when theyre gone -they are gone - get em from Jasper the twat
why you little....... (ala homer throtling Bart)..... you are so grounded! Banned from the computer boy - until theres summat I cant do & need the wisdom of youth to help me through modern tehcnology....

Im in dublin april 9th - not at yer bday bash - at the jazz punk fusion collosal giants that are - THE CRAVATS - saw em earlier this year last yera, they were exceptional in that they played omnly the beeter earlier shit and not the later noodling jazz fusion new york shit, although I did ask for seance & was rebuffed rather meanly (I thought). So you can get a ticket from me when Im in dublin on sat 9th april, my plane gets in about 4pm , then we are gonna go drinking merrydown & cinzaino bianco by the canal, then go chip shop, make sure theres fodder to vomit up later (dry retching scraping stomach lining must remeber to eat), then onto twisted peepers wherever that is. Or i will be at the train station hopefully on sunday 10th april get the 1pm sligo bound train, or the next train after that.
Or gis a call, we sort something out via an post

is mommas slippers any good? never heard of them? any links to them and complaints?

anyone wanting B+B info - here's contacts for some reasonably priced B+Bs in Ballinamore

Hamills, high street 0719644211
janette Mcmanus (1.5 miles out of town) 0719645190
Riversdale farm guesthouse 0719644122
Tully View (in the town)0719644123
maura Sweeney (close to town) 0719644434

I thought you said we could all sleep in the luggage compartment of your bus jasper?

I thought you said we could all sleep in the luggage compartment of your bus jasper?
Damo, you got the wrong bus, would never fit yers all in my mine - you need to talk to Roger Daltry and see if there's room on his bus - after all it is a magic bus - boom! boom! (I dont think he's coming to this gig, but he is playing up Dublin somewhere day after - I can't explain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back