POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

Could anyone give me proper directions from Carrick On Shannon train station to the campsite? I reckon I'll have to get a taxi but I don't know the directions i'd have to be giving to the taxi man. I need place names and directions etc.

Leechrum.jpg

oh a few questions aswell, whats the crack with the campsite n the distance from the carpark ? whats the story with food, like how much is it and what is there, is it only vegan/veggie stuff or what ?

oh a few questions aswell, whats the crack with the campsite n the distance from the carpark ? whats the story with food, like how much is it and what is there, is it only vegan/veggie stuff or what ?
Assuming it will be the same setup as other years, the carpark is about a minute walk from the campsite. Maybe 3 minutes if you're parked at the far side of the car park and camping on the far end of the camsite. Think all the food is veggie, and mostly vegan.

right so where bouts on that map will the gig be at ?

the gig isnt on that map!
go through drumshanbo town, towards manorhamilton, about 1 mile there will be signposts for fest and left turn which takes you down to the gate and then the fest.
there should be meast eaters food availble.
bring drinking water, the tap water isbad.
camping and carparki9ng is allclose to main fest.
watch out for gard checkpoints and searches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back